Chapter 15: Storm

Walking on the road, Felix felt that his feet were very tired. In his last life, even if his boss made him go around the city all day long, he could handle it. But now in this body, it was actually more difficult.

Looking at the tired Felix, Fang Yu felt distress in his heart. He already was carrying his sack of mushrooms and Felix basket. If it weren't for that, he would carry the cute omega on his back.

The only thing that Felix would be grateful for is that those dark clouds were blocking the heat of the sun. High sky above, everything was black. Even if it was good not to be walking under the blazing sun, the cold wind wasn't good either.

Feeling that his body was very tired, Felix could only stop a little. So of course, Fang Yu and Tony stopped too.

"Very tired?" Fang Yu asked with concern.

Felix was too tired to even speak, so he could only nod with his head, meanwhile he caught his breath.

Tony, who was looking to the sky, suddenly said. "I know that you are tired. But it looks like the storm can fall at any moment. We have left only 20 minutes before we arrive, we should move while we can."

Fang Yu obviously also knew that, but looking at the exhausted Felix, he couldn't force him to keep moving, for a while.

"Tony, do me a favor, take my sack with you and get ahead. I wait until Little Fel rests a little. Later I will go to your house to take the sack back. Of course, I will give you some meat in return."

"Deal!" Tony agreed immediately. He was only a farmer. His wife and he had been craving for some good meat, but he wasn't a hunter and the prices of meat during the winter were more expensive than normal. So taking his and Fang Yu's sack said. "Then I will go first. You should move soon. "

After that, Tony left before Felix and Fang Yu. Without the burden of the sack, Fang Yu put Felix on his back to resume their walk toward the village.

"I'm sorry..." Felix said with the voice of a mosquito. How embarrassing!

"Don't worry, it has been hard on you."

So Felix and Fang Yu keep talking on the road. About how Felix had been thinking about opening a small restaurant, or about how Fang Yu could be his sub chef. Walking for another ten minutes, finally the first rain drop fell.

"It's bad, it's going to start raining. But the good news is that we are almost there, so don't worry, little Fel." But after waiting a few seconds for Felix to answer, the latter kept silent.

"Little Fel? Are you alright?"

Again Felix didn't respond and Fang Yu felt that the body on his back was starting to get more hot. Like boiling water, Felix's body was on fire. To make things worse, it was like the fury of the heavens had descended on earth.

Damn it! Why now of all times!?

In the rain, Fang Yu couldn't help but curse. It was clear to him that Felix was in his heat. But he had to bring Felix somewhere out of the rain before he could give him a mushroom to help him calm down.

Running towards the village, the rain and the fever on Felix was getting stronger. Fang Yu couldn't even see with the heavy rain drops on his eyes. But he still grabbed Felix and the basket.

Meanwhile, Fang Yu was running. Felix could hear Qiu's voice in his mind.

<This is bad, host! The golden finger that was keeping your heat in check is almost gone. You have to eat the crown mushroom!>

Felix couldn't answer, his head was dizzy and even with the cold water falling on him, his body kept burning like a furnace.

He wanted to say to Fang Yu that he was going to be fine, but the heat on his body was so intense that his mind was foggy, and he couldn't think straight.