Aftermath

A fanfiction of: I don't want this Reincarnation

Description:
The person may be gone, but the memory will continue to live to those who remember.

Author/ Discord:
ShogunMegumi

Fandom:
I don't want this reincarnation

Tag:
Violence/ I also don't know

"Director, would you like a drink?", accompanied by a timid voice and fidgeting eyes, the person could almost be compared to a dog whimpering for his master's attention.

It was such an amusing sight, showcasing the contrast of his manly build to that puppy like action. An act that never fails to entertain me and garner my adoration.

"I've never perceive you the type to initiate. Is it a surprise for me, Sehyun-ah?", teasing him with an amuse tone, the man shyly turned his eyes sideways, trying to hide the redness of his face; and failing to do so.

"Its......I thought you would like to share a drink with me", trying to deflect my teasing, his voice falter as he bit his lips to chew off his embarrassment. It was a cute act, very unlikely for a man his age and yet it look so natural.

"Of course, I'd like to share a drink with you, Sehyun-ah"

Nodding like an obedient child, Sehyun smiled awkwardly, his eyes still refusing to focus on me. An action that greatly displeases me; but since he showed me this rare case of initiation, I'll let it pass. At least for tonight.

"Director"

"Director!!!"

Snapping from my stupor, an annoying voice brought me back from my dazed. It seems that my memory keeps on replaying back certain memories, like a ghost that persistently haunts my being.

"Have you found him?", I asked. My temper had reach new heights since that day.

"Yes. My men track him down trying to board an illegal ship to china. I lock him up in the warehouse", the man cautiously look at me while he reports, as if observing my reaction.

"Give him a few beatings, but leave him capable of talking. I'd like to hear something from that vermin", crushing the cigarette butt in the pristine desk, the smoke that lingers stuck on my clothes. Its unpleasant, just like the disgusting feeling that threatens to erupt from me.

Following my subordinate to the window-less basement, there lies a bloody mangled man squirming like a worm from his tight bindings. What a pathetic sight, just like the man he is; a worthless maggot.

To think that he would be killed by something like this.

"Remove his gag", I instructed my men as they drag his broken body towards me. The terrified eyes that shakes as the man trembles in fear. Everything was too familiar.

"Sejeong, I thought you are more capable than this. If you are truly scared, you should have keep your head to the ground. Why did you bother raising it? Pointing your head to the wrong person", fueled by anger, the man whimpered in pain as I grip his jaw with ferocious force.

If he is terrified, he shouldn't have defied me. My chest was left with a deep hallow hole leaving me with nothing but a lost feeling; all because of that unwarranted defiance, taking away that person from me.

"Hmmm.....ugh...I...I didn't intend to kill him", crying in pain, Sejeong shakes his head, trying to escape from my grasp. I don't know were he got the audacity to beg, knowing that he murdered his very own benefactor.

"Hyung-nim...he- ack!!!!!" I broke his jaw, separating it from his unfortunate head. Haaa......Hyung-nim? Park Sejeong, this level of shamelessness is beyond me.

I wanted to asked if Sehyun died in pain, but I couldn't. The bitter taste remains in my tounge, like the bitter wine I drank all alone yesterday.

Sniffling and crawling in pain, I left his disgusting figure as I threw away the gloves I was wearing. Tomorrow the man who dare to bare his teeth against me will be gone. Without a trace, a fitting fate for someone so vile and worthless like him.

"Director, Seon Woo demanded to see you. He was rampaging since yesterday"

"Leave him be. He'll get tired. Threw him out afterwards", waving my hands, I don't want to deal with another annoyance. That vermin is enough to ruin my day.

Litting a fresh cigarette, the smoke encircles me as I continue to puff, beginning to cloud my vision. As I thought, even if I kill and torn Park Sejeong to shreds, this empty feeling of mine will never be filled.

"Haaa.......Sehyun-ah, where did you run off to this time?"

______________________________

Kinda cringy I guess? Its my first time writing a fanfiction.

I wrote it from the director's perspective coz I was curious about him and Sejeong needs to die...