Part 1 Chp 4: Taehyung, The Man Who's Currently Squealing.

“Hyung, what's happening to you? Oh my! Take off your hold on my wrist first!” Myung was hurled onto the bed by Taehyung, who locked the door fully and ignored his younger brother's yell.

"Sooo... Tell me about what transpired with your meeting with Jungkook!” Myung is oddly fixated with his hyung, who is inexplicably in an elevated mood.

"Earlier? What earlier? When I saw you both in the hallway?"

"No, you bumbling idiot! It's when you exchange formal greetings with each other! Would you please tell me if you experienced butterflies in your stomach? Or was it more like everything around you stopped the moment you saw him, and all you could see was just him?"

Myung blushed and covered his face with his hands in shyness as he heard his brother's comments. "Hyung!"

Taehyung yelled in a frenzied manner, "Oh my gosh, you did not? You have a crush on that man?!" but quickly became quieter out of concern that someone might have overheard them discussing their own little secret. This couple had him shrieking all the way up inside his head.

Do they still need to use me as their cannon fodder? As though they are already writing their own love tale!

"Hyung! He's really a noble man and I respect him! It's not that I have a… crush on him!" Taehyung instantly scowled in response to his brother's justification. Myung likes Jungkook, but his brother's affections are still a little naive, according to Taehyung's keen intuition. He still doesn't have an idea on Jungkook's feelings so he can't give a resolute answer to his brother.

I must ultimately continue to push these two toward one another!

"Why is he staying here?" Taehyung asked with a little cough.

"Prince Jungkook? Father ordered him to stay here for the night. He could possibly be going back to his homeland tomorrow, before the sun breaks.”

Myung and Taehyung talked about other things for a while, disregarding the subject of that man for now. Myung bade his elder brother farewell, and Taehyung made the decision to reflect once again.

According to the original story, Jungkook left the palace right away after growing irate with his elder brother and chose not to spend the night there. Why had his mood become sour? Because he was tormented by this bitch! Since Jungkook is currently a guest in another country, he is unable to even fight back and he's still giving little respect to this crown prince. Had it not been for our adorable young protagonist's intervention, Jungkook might have blown this prince into smithereens. Myung's likeability dramatically rose in Jungkook's eyes. This first encounter again of the protagonist and the ML since their last encounter made every fan die, some are even hyperventilating. 

However, they also made strong profanity comments to the elder brother prince, of course, including him, who hated this bitch the most.

It goes without saying that the original narrative was rapidly altered when Myung had made it clear that he had no feelings for Jungkook, but still, Taehyung thinks otherwise. Second, Myung welcomed Jungkook rather than him so that counts as their first encounter. Lastly, Myung, instead of going by the original story of protecting Jungkook from Prince Kim Taehyung, suddenly witnessed them cuddling!

But Taehyung's morale is still high, he's determined to make Jungkook's eyes go soft and warm whenever he's seeing his younger brother.

Jungkook is going back to his country at dawn, so he needs to face Jungkook before he leaves the kingdom.

The biggest question is: How can he raise Myung's favorability rating to Jungkook's?

Again, Taehyung pondered deeply. He'll do everything he wants to them, including pushing them into this closed room and telling them that they were meant to be together, if he can manage it. The strategy is far more complicated than it first appears, though, because if he does so, Taehyung will also reveal that he is just simply a transmigrated soul and that the present world is not real.

Taehyung is currently kicking back on his bed and fussing with his hair. His eyes glowed with the most brilliant thought that came to him, and he let out one more shriek.

•••••

The moon continues to shine brightly through the clouds, and the group of formidable soldiers with the carriage in the center are getting ready to leave. The sun has yet to rise, though.

With his little brother still snoozing in tow, Taehyung is surreptitiously observing the two men who are conversing in the middle. He observed how Jungkook's regal aura increased when he wore his now-thin, gold silk cloak. He overheard them both expressing their gratitude to one another right now.

"Your Highness the Crown Prince, I give my deepest gratitude to you for visiting this country. I hope that both of our countries will have an everlasting union and peace."

"I thank you too, Your Majesty, for welcoming me and my men to your country."

Taehyung thought back swiftly to the one chapter that described the nations of this book. Five kingdoms were represented on the map of this novel: the Northern, Eastern, Western, Southern, and Central empires. As a result of the Western kingdom's invasion in the Central and unsuccessful invasion of the Northern to the Western kingdom, it now currently consists of three kingdoms, with the Western kingdom being the largest and most powerful out of all three still existing nations. Because Jungkook accomplished all of these feats at an early age, it is only natural for the Eastern and Southern empires to stick with him and humble themselves down.

In the novel, after Jungkook ascended the throne, he straightway infringed the Southern empire after the Southerners breached their agreement. Even so, he still left the Eastern Empire because it is where his lover currently lives. However, in one big move, he swiftly invaded the Eastern Empire after learning that his lover had perished at the hands of the bitch brother because he had no more excuse not to. He slowly tormented the Eastern Kingdom’s monarch before publicly beheading him.

Thus, by the book's end, Jungkook emerged as the supreme ruler over all of these nations. After accomplishing this, he ought to feel appreciative, but Jungkook's feelings have already faded; he can no longer even perceive the color and splendor of everything around him.

Author!!! This one is a BE!!!

Taehyung perspires a lot and will be doing his hardest to avoid being beheaded in public. By marrying the two monarchs, he will ensure the unification of the Eastern empire and the Western kingdom. He'll fucking make sure that HE is where it ends!

-----

Hello! Thank you for still waiting patiently for the updates of this story and of course, thank you for reading this. It meant a lot to me! Borahae 💜

Here are some meanings of the slang terms if you don't know them:

MC - Main Character

ML - Male Lead

Cannon fodder - soldier/s regarded merely as material to be expended in war. Basically, a not-so-important person on the side.

Crown Prince - a male heir to a throne. Jungkook and Taehyung are currently the crown prince since Taehyung is the first in line and Jungkook is the only child, also first in line.

HE - Happy Ending (🤔)

BE - Bad Ending

Fujoshi - term for women who enjoy any media or works depicting romantic relationships between men.

Fudanshi - it is the male-gendered version of fujoshi.

I'll update some if more slang will be used again.