Thirty One ꕥ

"I made the wrong decision coming here. I'm married, and not fake married like you want to believe. Jin, I love him. We have a plan for a future that we both want. You have no clue the things the three of us have done to create it. You were out making music and living your life while we suffered through this life!" You said the words with as much vehemence as you could muster.

Jin was unfazed by what you were saying, he stepped closer and shook his head. You frowned moving backward but the door was still firmly at your back.

"I wanted to help you, I did the only thing I could do without making your situation worse. Just admit you love me too, or why would you care what's going on with Minjae." He said it softly but stopped closing the distance.

"You're just in the way. I don't feel anything for you. I don't even know if I believe you were lying about cheating on me. Please don't pretend you've been completely innocent with Min." You shifted your purse to your other arm just needing something to do with your body that didn't include touching Jin. Why you were desperate for him to say they'd not slept together?

"It took me a whole year to have sex with someone else after we broke up. Every time I even thought about it I felt like I was cheating on you. Even knowing what you'd done with Seungho and that you would continue to be in his bed I felt like you and I still belonged together." Jin raked fingers through his hair, the memory still clearly causing him distress.

"But after a year you got over it, and it's been over two years since then." Your fingers curled around the doorknob, you needed to leave, Seungho would still forgive you for going this far.

"I didn't get over it. I had flings, sexual encounters to blow off steam, but darling, you're still my girl and I don't care who you think you're in love with. You're in love with me, as much as I'm in love with you." He was too close, you hadn't even noticed him moving toward you, it just felt like this explosive chemical reaction.

"Say you're not fucking Min." If he said he was you'd leave, that would be the dealbreaker.

"We have slept together. I needed her to get closer to you and I couldn't accomplish that if she didn't think I was into her." Jin's hands traced down your sides and settled at your waist, you didn't even think to jerk away you felt intoxicated.

He was telling you he was sleeping with Min, he was literally using her to get to you and all you could think about was how much you wanted to kiss him. Hadn't sex with her been your dealbreaker?

"Don't you feel guilty for using her?" The words were breathless, you were leaning toward him.

"She's using me as much as I'm using her. She doesn't like me at all, she told me when we're married she's going to see who she wants. Who's the victim here? There isn't one." Jin's lips brushed along your jawline and you were losing focus, eyes fluttering shut at the familiar feeling.

"If she doesn't like you why do you have to pretend to like her?" Jealousy, there it was again, irrational and stupid given the situation.

"She likes the dynamic of thinking Kim Seokjin likes her more than she likes him." You felt his breath against your cheek as he laughed softly.

"You're going to marry her?" His mouth was at the corner of your lips, moving closer to kiss you.

"Y-,"

"I don't want to talk about it." You pulled him against your mouth, hands roughly in his hair.

The kiss was lightning, blazing pain that entered your body at your lips and drove straight between your legs as it turned to pleasure. All reason was gone, you didn't care about anything but getting his skin against your skin. You dropped your hands to his shirt, tugging material, wrenching it away.