|•°The Unexpected Graduation°•|

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, we could but we couldn't, we were just a bit- nervous" Mattheo said looking down.

Was he serious?

"Woah what is wrong with people today, draco is kind to me and you are nervous? Is it an opposite day Or something? " I said but he looked at me deciding whether not the should say something.

"Listen, I- I , it's that, I and Tom kinda have feelings towards you" Mattheo said as my eyes widened.

OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS- I am definitely in a dream.

I pinched my self but it only ended up making me let out a cry. It's not that I was not happy but, it's just we are cousins for merlin's sake!

Sweet home Alabama

Though I could relate to them, I mean I had a crush on mattheo for a while now and tom was like really hot too, but I cared for mattheo more. But I knew they would never like me back so i remained silent.

"Ohm okay" I said not knowing what to say.

"That's it, okay? " Mattheo asked but all I could do was think what he wanted.

"Ok, so what do you want me to do? Choose?"

"Wait, you are saying u are not rejecting me? " Mattheo said surprised. Trust me boy, even I am.

I simply nodded as his eyes glistened with a spark of hope.

"See that's the thing, we knew it would be hard for you to choose, so I thought I could make it simple for you" Mattheo said walking towards me.

"Simple, how exactly?"

"By this" Mattheo said kissing me deeply. Instantly gave in and deepened our kiss. It was magical, nothing like I had ever felt before. My mind numbed and all I wanted was his touch all over my body.

He suddenly stopped. Why did he stop? Did my breath smell bad? Was I too desperate?

"Do you want to continue?" Mattheo asked as I nodded. Oh gosh I was being t paranoid. I saw that tom wasn't here anymore in the room.

"I need words love" He said making my heart instantly melt and my stomach erupt with butterflies. I craved him, he was my drug and I couldn't help but get addicted to his taste.

"Yes" That's all I had to say as he pushed me onto the bed kissing me roughly as if it would be his last time. I put my hands and tugged on his curls as we moaned making each other more and more impatient by the minute. Our legs tangled and our hands connected. This didn't only feel lustful, but I could sense some possession too. Our tongues swirled making the kiss more and more lovely. I switched our positions so that now I was on the top. My hands found itself feeling his growing erection as I sat on it, grinding slowly. He instantly let out a moan grabbing my waist for something to hold onto. I looked at how messed up he looked and I was loving it. Though I was not going to give in easily.

" You are liking this speed?" I said as he moved his hips to create some kind of tension

"Giselle- pls"

"Pls what? " I said slowing my speed. I was not choosing him if he didn't beg, boy needs to know that he won't be in dominance always.

"Pls, just do something" he said moaning as I started to go harder and faster.

"Tell me who is the dominant one? "

I said grinding on to him, our moans filling the room. I was hoping draco had left, it would be embarrassing to deal with later.

"Ahhhhh, giselle- it's me" He said moaning my name.

Oh hell nah

I stopped as he moaned loudly almost making me believe it was a scream.

"Tell me I am the dominant one-"

"No, not happening"

"Ok then, yank urself off" I said getting off of him.

He let out cries and I was loving to see him so desperate, so needy for my touch.

"Pls do something, it hurts" He cries

"Say I am the dominant one" I said grazing my finger on his hard member

"U r the dominant one, just pls don't stop"

Finally, even I was growing needy.

I pulled him in a short kiss before sitting on him and grinding as hard and fast as I can.

"Oh theo" I moaned as he moaned in response.

"U r doing so good love" He said making me feel like a queen.

We were still fully dressed and I was not complaining, I can't show my body to a boy until and unless I know I am fully into him.

I raised my hands from the ned to his chest, arching my back moaning his name as I could feel him getting close.

We continued for a few minutes before he came with a loud moan and that was enough for me to come too.

I lied next to him breathless as he cuddled me putting my hair back my ear.

This was better than anything with or without clothes. The pressure, the lust, the desire, everything was just perfect.

And what made it better was that he was a gentleman

He kissed my cheek as I hugged him tiredly. We both layed on the bed facing the ceiling wondering about what to say next.

"Do you want to sleep? I mean it's understandable-"

I quickly put my finger on his lips shutting him instantly.

"Of course, I am not leaving you, I care for you" I said as he kissed me softly on my forehead.

"Wait, you care?" He said now shifting to face me.

"Yes, ofc I do! You are my best friend; it's just I am-"

"Ik, it's okay, you don't need to answer just yet, ik tom is probably who you are wondering about and I-" I cut him off kissing him. He gave in, in a heartbeat caressing my cheeks with his hand as I held his jaw.

He was someone who I knew would care for me and value me for who I was and with him I knew I would be happy.

I don't know if I would regret it but all I cared about right then was him, only him.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter,it was my first time writing a smut and boy, it was something else.