Shining Like Diamonds(11)

A/N not sure if you guys will like this since I've not really wrote anything like this before, but anyways yall enjoy fantasising about baths with thirteen now. Implied smut but literally only a tiny bit. Just Thirteen being amazing at aftercare. Not my best writing, but whatever.

Your heart was beating so fast as you fell back onto the bed. The Doctor lay beside you, catching her breath. Her skin was flushed red and her blonde hair usually so tidy was messy. She looked gorgeous.

Slowly she pulled you into her arms, fingers trailing over your exposed skin as she placed kisses on you. When you opened your eyes you saw her staring at you a small smile on her lips. She positively glowed.

"Feeling calmer?"

She asked, as her fingers traced patterns into your skin. You nodded, feeling a little too tired to say much.

"Come on, let's have a bath before we fall asleep. You deserve it."

She whispered, hands gently moving you. You smiled and walked with her to one of your many bathrooms. The Tardis had already ran your bath, and when you slipped in the sigh of relief that escaped you made The Doctor laugh.

She slid in behind you, her back pressed against yours. You had never felt more relaxed, as she whispered soft things to you. Her hands rubbed into your hair vanilla shampoo, the kind she used. You loved that smell. As her fingers gently scratched at your scalp you might have moaned. Just might have.

She washed away the shampoo, before applying the conditioner. When you heard a laugh you opened your eyes and saw she'd been watching you as she worked the lather into your hair.

. (Why do I hate the thought of someone working lather into my hair ew- like I hate that sentence why did I write this-)

You smiled up at her and then gasped when cold water was poured over your face, washing away the product. You pouted, before turning around and facing The Doctor. You worked the shampoo into her soft hair and pulled her in for a soapy kiss.

After washing the shampoo away you began humming a tune, as The Doctor melted into your hands. She was almost asleep by the time you were done.

"Darling, wake up. We can rest once we get back to the room yeah?"

You felt a little guilty about waking her but you knew she'd hate to die via drowning in the bath while she slept. (Oh god why am I writing this-)

As you both stepped out of the Bathtub she gently dried your hair with a towel and you returned the favour. She looked gorgeous and the water that shone on her skin looked like diamonds. When you pressed your lips to the skin on her neck you felt her shudder beneath you.

When you got back to bed her arms wrapped around you protectively, placing kisses on your hair. As you slipped away to sleep you smiled thinking about her.