[ 1 9 ]

There's silence on the radio while Abby makes her way to medical on the Ark. Clarke's preparing her things when Octavia walks into the drop ship after having disappeared for a few minutes. She returns with two canteens of Monty's moonshine in hand.

"The storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors," Clarke orders as thunder crashes in the pouring rain outside.

"We still have people out there." Monroe doesn't move to close the doors as told.

"Monty and Jasper aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy," Octavia says. I have no idea where any of them have gone.

"It's alright. They'll find somewhere to ride it out," Clarke assures as she starts sterilizing everything with the moonshine.

"One suture needle," Raven says as she walks up and hands it over to Clarke.

Clarke takes it from her hand. "Great. I still need something to close the wound."

"There's some wire on the second level, I use it for tents," Octavia offers. When Clarke tells her to go get it, Octavia puts down her canteen to walk through the level.

Raven's eyes follow her. "Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells on the roof. That means they're hot, you got that?" she says as Octavia starts climbing the ladder.

"Yeah, I got that."

Raven then asks Clarke something that I don't catch, because my eyes shift to where Bellamy can be seen entering the drop ship, followed by a boy I have learned to be called Miller as well as another boy I don't know. And with them they're dragging the Grounder that had stabbed Finn. Then they let go of him and let him fall to the ground.

"Have you lost your mind?" I ask Bellamy with disbelief. I then let out a pained huff when Octavia pushes past me, accidentally jamming her elbow into my side.

Bellamy looks at me with that authoritative look of his as I regain my composure. "It's time to get some answers."

"You mean revenge?" Octavia challenges as she walks closer to Bellamy.

"I mean intel. Get him upstairs," he orders.

I approach him, sending the Grounder a quick look of caution. He looks to be unconscious, but we all know how he likes to fake it. "How could you bring him here? His people are gonna know he's gone—they'll come for us," I chide.

We only just escaped the Grounders earlier, and now he's brought one to our camp against his will. He's jeopardizing everything.

"Clarke, honey, we're ready. Can you hear me?" Abby says from over the radio.

I catch Bellamy's eyes widen at the sound. Now that we've got the radio back up and running, he's probably fearing what's gonna happen to him for shooting the chancellor. But that's a problem for another time.

Clarke ignores the radio for the moment being. "Look, this is not who we are," she tells Bellamy.

"Clarke?"

"It is now," Bellamy says decidedly before telling his guys to bring the Grounder up to the top level of the drop ship.

I decide to ignore Bellamy's actions for now to keep my focus on helping Clarke save Finn. Clarke lets Abby know she's there as she and I both make our way back to the table.