"...5 Autumn."

"5 Winter!"

As in the first game, the game goes on and on in the early stages. In the midst of all this, Nitta was thinking.

'I know why he proposed a game like Russian roulette, where the winner is determined only by one's own determination and nerve... He must have some kind of trick up his sleeve!'

There is no way that those who steal will keep their oaths of gaming. It is obvious. This was what Capilla had expected and had whispered to Nitta just before the game began. Therefore, before the first game began, the two were checking the rules of the game and, at the same time, discussing how to break their opponents' tricks.

'In this game, where there is no such thing as a 'hand' and both players do not know what cards will come out of the 'deck', perhaps the most effective card is... the 'marked card'!'

A 'marked card' is a card that has some kind of marker on it so that you can see what card it is from the back.

'However, I checked beforehand and the backs of both cards are all white... I also did the Scarney riffle test just to be sure, but there was no sign of any markings... The only other thing I can think of is 'mucking'... I've already checked the inside of the table, so they must have planted some in the clothes... If it's a top blind shuffle, we have no chance in 4 out of 7 games when the dealer is on the other side...'

Nitta explores all possibilities of tricks.

"...9 Spring!"

While Nitta was lost in thought, the second game was nearing its end. The total score at this point was "50". Then it was Nitta's turn.

"3 Winter, huh..."

After checking the cards, Nitta puts the flipped card face down on the spot.

"...Stay!"

"!?"

Rourke' declaration of 'stay' startled Nitta and the others. The total score at this time was '53'. Based on his earlier reflection, it was too early to declare 'stay'. However, it was already the 14th turn, and he had already spent relatively more Summer and Autumn cards than in the first game.

"Oh, you're out of the game very early."

"Yeah, my instincts are telling me to stop here..."

Although he is trying to maintain a relaxed tone, it is clear that Nitta is the one who is nervous. He still does not know what kind of trick his opponent is up to. If he knew what the top card in his opponent's deck was, he would not be at such a disadvantage. He had to find out what the trick is until the final game.

"...Stay."

After much deliberation, Nitta chose 'draw'.

'Shit...! He used 'draw' here!'

Watching the result, Capilla lamented that Nitta had been brought into an even more disadvantageous situation, even though it was inevitable under the circumstances.

'Hehehe... perhaps I was a bit careless... I wonder if he noticed? Well, either way, there's no way he could get it!'

Rourke pondered on the carelessness of his actions. But he was absolutely confident in his trick.

Second Game Winner: None (tie), no coin transfers

Bet:

- Rourke: 'mysterious bag' (5 pieces), 9 mm pistol (3 pieces)

- Nitta: 9 mm pistol (2 pieces), Suit set (5 pieces)