Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism

Start from the beginning

His lips turn into a small pout as he nods. "Yes," he shuffles closer to me. "Badly."

Our lips just about graze as I look down into his eyes. "But you'll make a mess in your trousers," I quirk an eyebrow. "Or are you really that dirty?"

He leans up to press our lips together with full force, lustfully claiming mine as he takes my wrist and places it on top of his hardened crotch.

"I'll hold my jacket over it," he murmurs against my lips. "Now put your hands in my boxers."

I pull back and look at him. He was making my cock ache painfully, fuck. How could I say no?

My hand slides into his trousers and under his boxers, his member still rock hard. I latch my palm around his length and tighten, working my hand up and down until Micah is gripping onto the tablecloth again.

"Come on," I coo him. "Let it out."

Micah bites down onto his bottom lip as I work my hand faster in his trousers, brushing my thumb over his sensitive spot every now and then. A deep grunt escapes the back of his throat, his skin becoming hot under his shirt.

"F-Fuck," I cries out before clamping his mouth shut.

He shakes beneath my hand, his cum pouring out of his tip and straight into the fabric of his boxers. A deep hum comes from his mouth as he attempts to keep in his orgasm but it was no use, it had controlled his body completely.

Micah extends his head backwards and clenches his eyes shut before panting out deeply. After a few moments I slow down my hand and remove it from his pants, wiping my hand that was covered in cum on the nearest napkin.

"Fuck," Micah repeats as he does up his trousers.

His eyes turn to me as I rest my arm on the back of the chair booth. "Did you enjoy that?"

"More than I thought," he nods, still sounding out of breath.

"You are so sexy when you're trying to keep in your moans," I admit as his cheeks burn a deep blush.

"There's not much I can do when your hand works it's magic on my dick," Micah laughs before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"That's very true," I nod. "I'm starving."

"Best eat all your food then," Micah grins wildly at me. "Cause you're going to need all your energy for later."

I raise an eyebrow at him but I couldn't fight the smile on my lips. "Now it's my turn to be scared."

After the most amazing and frisky dinner I had ever had, we made our way back to my apartment. I could tell that Micah was excited, almost too excited but I guess this has been a fantasy of his for a little while now and I couldn't back out after he tried mine.

Fair is fair, even though I was terrified to have a dick in my ass for the first time. Would it hurt?

As we walk into my apartment, Micah sheds his coat and walks towards my bed. He lights the candles on both of my bedside tables and exhales a long breath. His eyes find mine as I remove my own jacket, he strolls towards me and helps to push it off my arms.

I watch him with a smile as he drops the jacket down onto the edge of the bed.

"You ready?" He grins as he presses his hands to my chest and smooths them over my shoulders.

My throat struggles with a breath but after a few moments I nod. "Yeah," I say.

Micah continues to smile at me. "Our weeks of prepping would have been a waste if you wanted to back out now." He chuckles lowly.