Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism

Start from the beginning

But no one was looking our way, in fact our booth protected us from the view of the other diners.

"Undo your pants," I tell him again as his body turns back towards me.

He parts his lips and stares at me through his glasses, pushing them up with a finger. His hands became agitated, almost like he was in two minds about what to do. "What if we get caught?" He chews down on his lips.

"We won't," I tell him.

Micah gulps silently and moves his hands down to his belt, slowly and carefully undoing it before taking down his zip. He removes his hands from his pants and I smile at him.

"Wasn't hard, was it?" I say as I tilt my head.

He leans forward onto the table, trying to cover himself as his face burns red.

"Drink some of your wine," I tell him as he sighs and leans forward to grip onto his glass.

His shaky hands raise his glass to his lips as sips slowly, I slide my hand from his thigh and up to his crotch. My hand falls into his pants as Micah jolts unexpectedly. I couldn't help but smirk as he continues to drink more of his wine.

My hand wraps around his member, he was soft but I knew that's because he was nervous. But all part of the fun is thinking you could get caught, that's what makes it so thrilling and sexy. Doing something we shouldn't be doing.

Micah's eyes widen behind his glasses as I drift my hand up and down his length, I could feel his stomach clench as he chokes back some of his wine.

"Does that feel good?" I ask deeply.

He nods quickly and places the wine glass down, keeping his hands firmly around it. "Y-Yes," he says shakily.

"Relax," I whisper as I press a kiss to the edge of his shoulder.

Micah inhales deeply before watching his shoulders drop a couple inches, then he breathes out slowly. His eyes glance around at the other customers, in my mind he was making it worse but if it calmed him then I was for it.

His member slowly begins to grow in my hand as I stroke his cock, flicking my thumb over his tip and smiling to myself when I feel his pre-cum. Completely smothered across his head as Micah's breathing increases.

"Admit it," I grin at him. "You love it."

Micah's light eyes turn towards me, his pupils stretching as he continues to grow between my fingers. "It feels good," he whimpers out before shutting his eyes tightly.

"Mmm see? Knew you would enjoy it." I smirk towards him.

He relaxes back into the booth and widens his legs, giving me better access to his cock in his trousers. I smile as I watch him, his eyes now opened and his lips parted. My hand grips his member tighter, moving faster than before.

Then Micah releases an unexpected moan as he grips his hands into the tablecloth. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips, he was loving every second of this.

After a few more strokes I could sense that Micah was getting close to his climax, he holds his breath and bows his head towards the table. My smirk doesn't leave my lips as I pull my hands out of his pants.

His pleading eyes turn to me in shock, his mouth opening but no words falling from his lips. He flicks his eyes between mine frantically, noticing how his skin turns a dark shade of pink.

"No," he whimpers out. "Why did you stop? I don't want you to stop."

Micah leans over to grab my wrist and my heart thumps at his need for a release. "Oh you want to come?" I challenge him.