Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall and grabbed his jaw harshly The omega could only wince and whimper in pain.

"Look at me"he demanded fiercely."You are a coward.If you had made up your mind about killing me in the first place then you should have seen to it through the end.Why hesitate?"

Whimpering was all the omega could do.

"Ever since I was fifteen I had a little poison with my breakfast.Do you know how long it has been up to this day.Fifteen years.I have become immune to every poison out there.So it will take much more than poison to kill me"

"Please just kill me.I deserve death"Jungkook whispered

Taehyung's gaze further darkened"You don't get to detect your punishment"

Jungkook sobbed harder.It felt like an animal had sank it's claws into his heart.

"There is no way you could have done this on your own.Tell me who your acomplice is.Is it your little minion from the brothel?"Taehyung asked as he looked down on the vulnarable omega

Jungkook's eyes widened and Taehyung smiled at that.The omega had unknowningly confirmed his suspicions.

"I'm right.How predictable of you.Just watch what will become of her because of you.Only she would be stupid enough to follow your orders bindly"the older uttered in contempt.

Jungkook closed his eyes and more tears escaped from them.

"Is there anyone outside?"Taehyung called out.

Jogin  and Sehun rushed into the hall.

"Jogin please show our queen our hospitality"Taehyung said calmly

The after mentioned man's eyes widened comically"You don't mean the dungeon do you?"

"Come on.He is queen.From this point he is confined to his chambers until after a fortnight.Will you be so kind enough to escort him"Taehyung said

"Yes Sire"

"And Jungkook disobey my orders and see what happens"Taehyung said,his tone uncompromising.He meant every word that came out of his mouth.

The omega didn't dare breath a word.

"Sehun will you please go and fetch Jungkook's handmaiden.When you find her let me know"he said while looking right at Jungkook.

Jungkook just prayed that Sunhee wouldn't be harmed because of his reckless actions.He would never forgive himself for it.

When he came out there the hall everyone was looking at him.Some were even openly gossiping about him.

"Did he really do that?"one of the maids whispered

"Shame on him really.How can he do that to someone who loves him"

"Maybe he is getting revenge for his father"another one whispered."Maybe it was bound to happen"

When he arrived in his chamber he sat on his bed and curled into a ball.Finally the flood gate had opened

"What have you done Jungkook?"he berrated himself

**
Mrs Jeon barged into Jungkook's room  two hours later and found him holding his legs close to his chest.

"Mom"

Jungkook was cut midway by a sting in his cheek.He held his cheek and looked at her with a horrified expression.His mother had slapped him across the cheek for the first time in his entire existence.

"Don't you dare call me mom again because you can never be my child.You are your father's son.I'm ashamed of you.How could you"Jungkook had never seen his mother so disappointed