2 || It's a nice day for a white wedding

Song linked at the top is what I imagine Marinette walking down the aisle to! If you don't like it you can imagine it's something else!

__________

The next month was jam packed full of wedding planning, most discussions ending in arguments between Adrien & her father, it was like they two were getting married, Marinette being an afterthought.

The strain on Luka & Marinette's relationship had been intense, Luka was vehemently against it saying he didn't want to play second fiddle to Adrien which Marinette obviously tried to explain wasn't true, which he accepted but she knew he didn't believe her.

Marinette and Adrien also hung out a couple of times, mostly to keep up appearances within the church - Adrien also began attending sunday service, something which Marinette deeply appreciated.

Marinette stared at herself in the mirror at the bourgeois hotel -so gracefully provided by Adrien's' friend Chloe, ready to become an Agreste.  Her maid of honour interrupted her train of thought, as she praised Marinette, along with her other brides maids; Rose, Alix, and Mylene.

All she could do was grin, she did feel excited to be married - something she felt terribly guilty for; Luka was sitting at the church feeling horrible and she was excited? what kind of girlfriend was she?

"I am so nervous and excited." She grinned to the girls, as Alya started tearing up before wrapping her arms round her best friend.

"I can't believe your actually getting Married M." Her voice broke as she tried to hold back her tears, Marinette also began to tear up. "Don't even start, I don't want to ruin my make up.

They broke away with a giggle, Alya carefully wiping her eyes ensuring the mascara didn't run.

Alix sipped her drink as she played with her lavender silk dress which made her terrible uncomfortable being the tomboy that she is, but Marinette had insisted on all the girls matching so she obliged, "Has Adrien seen your dress?"

Alya and Marinette looked at each other, before turning to look at Alix. "Of course not." they said in union as they both giggled.

"But it's not a real wedding, is it?" Rose asked a little confused, Rose was always a little slow, she was a lovely girl but she never quite understood things.

"Yes, my dear rose it is not." Marinette commented coming to sit beside rose, looking at her. "But it'll be the only wedding I ever have, so I might aswell do it properly." She beamed at the girl, hoping she'd understand.

"Oh right." Rose replied still a little confused, but Marinette chuckled and brought her in for a hug, "Bless you Rose."

The girls conversation was interrupted by Marinette's mother, "Can I steal my daughter for a moment? You can all go to the car now." The small woman smiled at the girls, the beautiful display of sisterhood could have made her cry if she wasn't already tearing up.

The girls all nodded, quickly downing their little glasses of champagne, grabbing their bags biding a farewell to the bride to be. The door shut, leaving Sabine & Marinette in silence.

Sabine could only gasp, covering her mouth, she muttered out "Look at you." causing Marinette to chuckle.

"My little baby." She wrapped her arms around her daughter, choking out a sob, Marinette gently pushed her away, trying to calm her mum down.

"We've got a wedding to go to." Marinette laughed as she felt tears threaten to spill, Sabine agreed as they headed to the car.

The car ride to the church was a slow one, but as Marinette got out the car her stomach churned at the sight of the intimidating church - guards lined the front, ensuring no one who wasn't invited would enter, she could hear the bells chime as her wedding party got into formation to follow.