𝐱𝐢𝐢. even if one day i lose it and go crazy

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝟔 : 𝟑 𝟎
❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

FLASHBACK ━━

ㅤ𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑲 𝑹𝑨𝑾𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑬 as the woman he'd met only hours prior sat cross-legged on the ground, her eyes glowing amber. It was a strange sight, even to a Special Forces soldier. And even his captain agreed, silently sharing a look with him.

Gwen had been under—or at least, that's what he assumed—for a couple of minutes already, staring blankly into space with her eerie glowing eyes. At times, she'd hiss into nothingness, startling him and his team, before she settling. Other times, her head would twitch as if she was peering into something; whatever it was that was happening, Mick felt as though he was having a fever dream.

Slowly, her eyes faded back to brown, and the familiar sizzling sound of Severus' scales entered their camp again. This time, he was alone. He ignored everyone else and slithered up Gwen's body and wrapped himself around her neck, settling on her collarbones as she stood.

"Six men guard the outside of their base," she began, earning everyone's attention, "all with minimal weapons, mostly pistols; two held rifles. The 'base' is this...dome-shaped tent," she grimaced, trying to piece together what she saw. "About thirteen meters in diameter, I'd guess. I couldn't figure out what they were doing, though," she shrugged. "Five men on the inside. No sign of the enhanced based on the description given."