𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. might change my mind

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝟔 : 𝟑 𝟎
❝ 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

FLASHBACK ━━

"𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀!"

Gwen couldn't stop herself from grinning as she looked around the room. Surrounding her were her new family, all settled in Mila's kitchen. There was, of course, the woman of the house, along with Natasha, Clint, a woman the archer introduced as Laura, and surprisingly, Nick Fury. Though it was admittedly a small gathering, not much of a party by most people's standards, it was still memorable.

"Happy seventeenth," Natasha greeted as she walked towards Gwen, who was several inches taller than her. The younger girl basically towered over everyone but the director, a fact that she'd use to make fun of the redhead.

"Thanks," Gwen grinned even wider, taking the gift Natasha was handing to her. It was a pretty big box, and she was curious to know what was inside. She shook it a little, tilting her head when she heard a few things rattle. "Should I be concerned?"

"Nope," the redhead chuckled. "It's just a few...'American teenager' things. Even though I'm not an American myself—technically—I do know a few things about teenagers," she winked. "Most of what's in there are what girls your age call 'necessities'. A few classic movies, some little knick-knacks, an MP3 player; the works."