𝐯𝐢𝐢. you know i'm very impatient

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝟔 : 𝟑 𝟎
❝ 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢! ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

FLASHBACK ━━

ㅤ𝑮𝑾𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑵 Clint and Natasha as they stared at her, watching her with smirks on their faces. She was unwrapping her hands, wincing a little as she clenched and unclenched her fists; the two master assassins decided to train her together, simultaneously, and she got a little too confident in her abilities.

She had easily bested them in a one-on-one, but both of them fighting her was a different story, as they've trained together for years, and were practically a well-oiled machine as they fought side by side. They worked as one mind, attacking in chaotic order that Gwen couldn't decipher quick enough, which ended in her on her back, bruises littering her skin. It wasn't like she didn't try her best, she just wasn't as experienced.

Clint smirked, more teasingly this time, with a slight twinkle in his eye as he regarded her. "You're good for someone your age. Better than a lot of people, really."

Natasha nodded along, the edges of her lips quirking upward. "He's right. But," she emphasized, "you just need a bit...more. You know?"

"I know," Gwen chuckled, finally finished with unwrapping her slightly swollen hands before sitting down on a bench that was placed against a wall. Huffing, she turned to Clint, "I had a feeling it was a little personal for you."