Rogue One, Scarif, Infiltration

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile in the Command Centre Mothma and Organa are walking Mothma said "Despite what the others say, war is inevitable" They walk forward Organa said "Yes, I agree" He looks forward "I must return to Alderaan to inform my people that there will be no peace" Mothma stops looking at Organa who walks a bit raising his hand "We will need every advantage"

Staring Mothma said "Your friends..." She looks around "...the Jedi's" Organa nods said "They served me well during the Clone Wars..." I smile "...and has lived in hiding since the Emperor's purge" Organa walk "Yes, I will send for them" Mothma said "You will need someone you can trust". 

Organa turns to her he said "I would trust her with my life" Organa turns around "Captain Antilles" Antilles said "Senator" Organa said "I have a mission for you, sir" They walk while Mothma turn her head.

Meanwhile Rogue One flies in hyperspace they came out to the planet Scarif Imperial Security Complex heading forward Bodhi said "Okay, we're coming in" They fly around "There's a planet-wide defensive shield..." Jyn looks to Bodhi "...with a single main entry gate" He takes a breath "This shuttle should be equipped with an access code that allows us through".

K-2SO said "Assuming the Empire hasn't logged it as overdue" Bodhi and Jyn looks to him Jyn ask "And if they have" K-2SO just turn his head looking forward Bodhi said "Then they shut the gate" Jyn slowly looks to him "And we're all annihilated in the cold, dark vacuum of space" Jyn looks forward K-2SO said "Not me" He looks to Jyn "I can survive in space".

The Shuttle turns passing a Star Destroyer underneath to see the shield gate up ahead Bodhi said "Okay" He stares "Here goes" Bodhi press a button pressing a few more as Jyn moves to a window "Cargo shuttle SW-0608 requesting a landing pad" Rogue One gets close to the shield Gate Officer said "Cargo shuttle SW-0608, you're not listed on the arrival schedule".

He turns around Bodhi said "Acknowledge, Gate Control" A Soldier looks to Rogue One "We were rerouted from Eadu flight station" He looks to K-2SO "Transmitting clearance code now" K-2SO said "Transmitting" He does that while Jyn watch reaching in to pull out her necklace her mother gave her, she closed her eyes holding it as Cassian climbs up the ladder looking to her.

Gate Officer said "Cargo shuttle, SW-0608..." Catching Bodhi's attention Jyn looks to Cassian who looks to her "...you are cleared for entry" Bodhi said "Yes" He sighs in relief leaning back Jyn smiles and K-2SO said "Impressive" Cassian chuckles and Jyn smiles and moves to Cassian who looks to her Jyn said "I'll tell the others" She climbs down the ladder Cassian said "Okay".

Bodhi moves the steering for Rogue One to fly down the wings went up Announcer said "Tractor beam test in bays 2 through 8" The shield opens, and Rogue One flies through making the wings go down and head for the planet Gate Officer said "SW-0608, cleared for Landing Pad 9" In the distance is a very tall tower "Acknowledge, please".

Cassian looking out the window Bodhi said "SW-0608 proceeding to LP9 as instructed" Cassian staring ask "Main building down there, what is it" Bodhi looking he said "That's the Citadel Tower" Bodhi staring "They keep all Imperial structural archives up there" He turn his head a bit "If the plans are anywhere, they'll be there" Cassian ask "And the dish at the top, what's it for"?

K-2SO flips some switches as Bodhi said "I guess it takes a lot of signal to send those data files out", Cassian looks back to the Citadel staring at it K-2SO said "Landing track, engaged" Bodhi flies a few switches he said "Landing track locked" Jyn stands with the Rebels and clones she looks to them Baze holding on then Cassian climbs down the ladder.

He looks to Jyn who looks to him Cassian said "We're landing" Jyn nods Cassian looks at the Rebels and Clones "We're coming in" Catching their attentions Cassian looks to Jyn who turns she said "Saw Gerrera used to say..." They stare at her as more look to her "...one fighter with a sharp stick and nothing left to lose can take the day".