"Teacher Mu... I..."

Tong Che subconsciously began to clutch his fingers again. He didn't know how to tell Mu Hanfeng. To be precise, he didn't dare tell him.

He didn't dare imagine what Mu Hanfeng would think of him when he saw that video and those descriptions.

Tong Che originally thought that he didn't care what others thought of him, as long as he had a clear conscience.

But Teacher Mu seemed to be different from everyone else.

But why exactly was he different, Tong Che couldn't quite tell.

Maybe it was because Mr. Mu was his idol, but he felt that it was not just because of that.

Maybe it was because Mr. Mu treated him very well and he always appeared in his dreams. Maybe it was also because Mr. Mu would touch his head and pinch his ears, because of that late night hug, because of Mr. Mu's face when he was doing push-ups, because Mr. Mu had just lowered his head and lit his cigarette in that way...

Anyway, no matter what the reason was, Tong Che found himself unable to think about what kind of thoughts Mr. Mu would have when he saw those tweets, and what kind of look he would show.

Tong Che thought, "He would probably be disgusted."

However, Tong Che knew very well that even if he didn't say anything now, at the latest tonight, when Mu Hanfeng got his phone, he would see it himself. Tong Che's fingers clenched tighter, and his frown deepened.

Seeing his appearance, Mu Hanfeng sighed silently. Unable to get an answer, he had to confess himself, "Tong Che, in fact, I have just read all the microblogs."

The white skin was instantly burned red, but he seemed to be unaware of it, only looking at Mu Hanfeng in a daze. His lips moved, but no sound came out.

Mu Hanfeng's heart was aching. He dropped the cigarette he was holding, and lifted his hand over. His index and middle fingers caught the remaining half of the cigarette that was burning in Tong Che's hand, and he held it to his lips in his hand.

At a normal time, Tong Che would have screamed in his heart when he saw this action by Mu Hanfeng. But now, Tong Che only felt that his mind was stuck. His head was full of only one thought-it's over, Mr. Mu has seen it, he has seen it all, it's over...

Mu Hanfeng was holding the cigarette in one hand, and with the other hand, he took Tong Che's hand that had just been burned and put it to his mouth, blowing gently, "Why are you so stupid?"

Tong Che was jolted back to his senses and subconsciously retracted his hand.

Mu Hanfeng raised his eyebrows, "What? You now won't let me touch it? "

Tong Che shook his head and took two deep breaths, struggling to get the words out of his throat, "No, it's just that, it's just that Teacher Mu, you've seen it all."

"Yes, I saw it all," Mu Hanfeng also straightened his expression and asked seriously, "So, who was the person who gave you the induction agent in the first place?"

In fact, he wanted to go on to ask, who was the person who recorded the video and who was the person who made you so dependent?

However, Mu Hanfeng knew the reason why he couldn't eat hot tofu in a hurry, and didn't want to push the little Omega too hard like a barrage of cannons.

As if he hadn't expected Mu Hanfeng to ask this at all, Tong Che's body flinched as if it had been electrified. He looked straight at Mu Hanfeng, unable to make a sound again, his eyes hot and large tears instantly started rolling down his face.