First Day

Black.

That was all Izuku saw. Just complete and total darkness. He struggled to move, but found himself to be chained to something. For a moment he thought he had been imprisoned, but, the floor beneath him was plush and soft. There was a scent of roses and vanilla. The sound of footsteps like high heels approaching.

He felt something move the floor beneath him. Then something touched his chest. He found it was bare. In fact, he was completely naked.

The blind fold was removed.

He looked around to find himself in a dimly lit room filled with burning candles. He was cuffed to a bed with pink sheets covered in rose petals. He felt a weight resting upon his lower stomach. He looked up to find Momo on top of him with a seductive look on her face. Her eyes had little purple hearts in place of her pupils.

She was wearing a red and black dominatrix outfit that showed a significant amount of skin. Izuku felt that familiar burning sensation in his chest and lower region. His eyes went wide.

"Mo...."

Momo placed a finger on his lips to keep him quiet.

"Shhhhh. Don't speak, my little Izu," Momo said as she leaned in close. Her body pressed against his. She brought her lips to his ear. "Just sit back and let me take care of you. If you behave, I might give you a little reward."

She licked his ear before she sat upright once more. She bit her bottom lip as she looked into his eyes. Izuku was deep red at this point. He wanted her.

He tried to use his herculean strength to break free, but he couldn't. He was at her mercy. He relaxed his body and stared up at the Goddess above him. She giggled lightly.

"Good boy. Now, I'm sure that these babies have already caught your attention," Momo said lustfully as she ran her hands along her breast. Izuku, still red as a beet, nodded slowly. He wanted to be careful not to speak in order to please his Goddess.

"I knew they would. I always catch you staring at them. You like staring at my breasts, don't you?"

Izuku slowly nodded again.

"Would you like to see them, little Izu?"

Another nod.

"Beg for me."

Izuku swallowed before he spoke.

"Please, my Goddess."

"Again."

"Please."

"Once more."

"Please, Goddess. Let me see them."

"That's a good boy. Now for your reward."

Momo lifted her hand to place on her breast and found a zipper right below her showing cleavage. She slowly began to lower the zipper. It went lower, and lower, and lower until suddenly they burst forth and........

"I AM HERE!"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Izuku woke up from his dream screaming loudly. He jumped from the bed, but his foot got caught on the sheet so he ended up falling face first into the floor. His face was red as a tomato from the wet dream as he struggled to get himself free.

"I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE!"

Izuku turned his attention to his loud All Might alarm clock that had woken him up and also scarred him for life. Suddenly, his embarrassment turned to rage as he stomped over to the clock. He grabbed it violently and then walked over to his bedroom window with it still going off.