Ava groaned as she tugged on his hair, forcing him to look up at her from where he was tucked between her legs, and when his eyes met hers they were swimming in dark seas of desire.

"I'm not sure I'm very smart, Buck." Her whisper was shaky as she nodded and Bucky's smile was so devilishly predatory she felt liquid heat pooling where his breath tickled and teased. 

"Thank God," he teased. "Tell me what you want, baby."

She felt her face screw up in confusion as she stared at him and watched as dark amusement flickered across his face.

"What?"

"Tell me exactly what you want, Ava."

Bucky

Her breath hitched and a crimson blush spread across her skin, from her chest to her cheeks, and Bucky held his breath. And then she spoke and it jolted from his head to the base of his spine. She was perfect.

"Your tongue, James. I want you to make me cum and I want you to use your tongue."

Perfect. This woman is fucking perfect, Bucky thought as his fingers hooked beneath her panties and he tugged quickly. She lifted her hips for him, helping him to pull the fabric away, and he groaned as he pushed her legs open wide, spreading her for him and dragging his tongue slowly through her lips. When she moaned it was deep in her chest, guttural and desperate, and Bucky was aching to hear it again. He ate her slowly, licking and sucking and groaning with every delicate whimper and desperate cry that slipped from her lips. Her fingers tugged at his hair, the pain pushing him further, his tongue moving faster, with more pressure, as he pressed a thick finger to her entrance, swirling in the slick drip of her arousal and sinking slowly into her. Her hips bucked. His ground into the bed, desperately seeking some release. His hand moved to her stomach, pushing her down to the bed and holding her still and he growled into her when she began to shake. Another finger. He pumped and pressed and curled those fingers precisely, dragging over that part of her that had her crying his name as he grazed his teeth against her clit and licked and sucked again. 

"So sweet," he murmured into her parted flesh, his arm adjusting to press against her stomach as his fingers now moved to hold her open for him. He pulled back for a second and she cried in complaint. "The prettiest fucking pussy."

His fingers kept pumping and she whimpered as he felt her tightening around him. He was dying to feel her finish. 

"Oh God." Her eyes were screwed shut and her breath was coming in short, shaking gasps. "Fuck. Please. James."

"That's right." He hooked his fingers again as his lips descended over her clit once more and he resumed devouring her like a starved man and Ava jolted with the contact. "Say my name, Ava. Cry it out for me. Fuck, I want to hear you." He pulled his fingers out quickly, his tongue diving into her core as he switched his pace and brought his fingers to her clit, rubbing furiously, and when she exploded on his tongue, sweet and salty and so fucking perfect, it pushed him over the edge, and he came violently in his boxer briefs. 

Ava

When Bucky pulled away from her, and her vision returned from the galaxies and stars she had been seeing for what was truly a tiny eternity, he was grinning at her with a dazed look in his eyes and glistening lips. 

"I knew you'd taste like heaven," he whispered, crawling up over her and kissing her slowly. 

She could taste herself on his tongue, and she groaned as she slipped her hand down his chest and towards his underwear. When cool metal wrapped around her wrist, stopping her exploration, she blinked away her surprise and tilted her head to the left.

"James, I -"

"Not tonight, Sweetheart." He kissed her again, sweetly and softly, and pulled her hand so that it rest on the pillow above her head. "Tonight was about you, Ava. I wanted to make you feel good. And, holy shit, it felt fucking fantastic to me."

She blinked at him, unable to comprehend that the man who had just shattered her existence with just his tongue and his fingers didn't want to be inside her as much as she wanted to feel him. 

"But... James. You need -"

"Trust me, Ava. There's no way making you cum hard on my face wasn't going to make me finish in my underwear like a fucking kid."

"Oh." She could feel her blush again as she glanced to his crotch. Sure enough, there it was - the darker patch of moisture on the cotton - and she bit her lip to suppress her smile.

"Yeah," Bucky whispered, pushing off of her and covering her with the sheet before he moved to the door. "Oh."

***

He was gone for less than two minutes and when Bucky returned he was looking at Ava with something that scared her beneath his eyes. In his hand was a warm washcloth and as he crawled back over her, pulling the sheet aside, he ran it over her thighs and her core, cleaning her with care and tenderness as they stared into each other's eyes, and that look never left. 

It warmed her to the very heart of her being. It scared her to her bones.

They fell asleep wrapped around each other, breathing in tandem and holding each other close.