- We caught him in Chicago, but they took them out of our hands when we got stuck... - Voight continues.

- So, we received a victim of 7 years, days ago and we found out that the intelligence had already had a similar case. - Rollins is still on her side and because of Halstead's situation, she decides to proceed. - Detective Halstead came with the information they had in Chicago. And we found that in both states the victims were between 2 and 10 years old. It's not gender specific, but both were abused and left naked in some public place, as if they wanted us to find them. - She tells those who don't know everything.

- Yesterday we took a case boy, 9 years old, same situation abused, hanged with shoelaces. He has a pattern. He strangles the kids with shoelaces, but they don't seem to be his, they're colorful and look like his brand. -When Special Agent Tereza Sánchez tells Erin she can't help it. It's been stronger than her for years, it's not her job anymore and he probably doesn't even want it, but it's like hearing, feeling hungry, it's involuntary, like a part of your brain has automatic reactions to these situations. She turned, she looked at Jay and watched him. He looked at her and neither of them stopped looking at each other and damn it, she knows. She still remembers. Jay thought to himself. That knowing look was bigger than her confused and mixed emotions at the moment. They just felt it.

- We found a pattern. We haven't accomplished much yet, but we'll work together with as much help as we can. - Sanchez said. He watches everyone and his gaze drops to Lindsay. - Lieutenant. -He calls her and she approaches her. When she does, they enter her private office.

Uninvolved people get on with their jobs, but intelligence, SVU, Nick and Tess look at each other. Hailey puts her hand on Jay.

- Jay you...

- I am fine. - Your lie is evident, but no one will refute it. Not now.

Teresa looks at Nick.

- Is that what I'm thinking it is? - She looks around to see if no one has heard.

- Halstead and Voight. I'm sure yes. - Nick says.

Nick, Tess and Marshall are the only ones on the FBI team who know about Lindsay's story. Everyone knows what she wanted to share with them, it wasn't much, but they were the only ones close to her.

Fin leans closer to Amanda's ear.

- I want my 50 back. - It makes Amanda smile.

- I didn't say they would get married. Just that it was undeniable that they loved each other. Also, did you notice when she mentioned the 9 year old boy and she quickly looked at him? - She comments and he nods. - Want to bet again? - She teases.

- Only if it's to change my opinion, otherwise I don't want to lose my money. - He whispers and they both laugh.

Olivia was close to them, she heard but had no idea. Her concern was on Voight, so she walks over to him.

- Are you okay? - She looks at Voight who has his attention in the office.

- Lieutenant... - He looks at Olivia with a smile. - When did she grow up so much? - He turns his attention to the office. He can't see much, but he can still see parts behind the glass.

- Well, she did. She's dealt with a lot since she moved. I thought she knew. - She also looks around the office.

- Well, we lost touch after a while. What do you mean she needed? Knew what? - Now your attention is not in the office.

- It's not my story to tell. - She says quickly. -But she has overcome a lot, she is stronger now. - She smiles like a proud mother.

- Thank you for taking care of her. - He says to Olivia.