Chapter 9: Mesh.

Börja om från början

"Nah, I'm good with working with my hands. These two bad boys get things done." He says, holding up his fists.

"Oh, Phil." I say, chuckling.

"Get in there. You don't want the girls taking all the money, now do you?" He asks me.

"You're right. Good talk." I say tapping his video before I walk inside the club.

I head into the club and I see Barbie dancing on stage. She has on a pink mesh dress. I watch her move along with the music blasting through the speakers.

"Hey." I hear Christopher say and I turn my head in his direction.

"Hi." I say, smiling at him.

"Did you just get here?" He asks me and I nod.

"There's a whole lotta men waiting for you in your section." He tells me. "And you have a private dance request."

"Wow, I've never gotten one of those before. I'll go get changed and I'll do that first." I tell him before I head to the locker room.

When I'm in my poison ivy costume, I walk through the club passing by Barbie's section. She waves at me and I wave back. I make my way to the champagne room and I see Christopher and another dude.

"Welcome. My friend here has had his eye on you for a while now and has requested this private dance." Christopher tells me, standing up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Hey, I'm Walter." The guy tells me.

"Hi." I say waving shyly.

"Well, I'll leave you two to it." Christopher says, walking towards me. "Show him a good time." He whispers in my ear before he leaves.

Music starts playing through the speakers and I start walking to the pole in the middle of the room. I am about to mount the pole as Walter speaks.

"I don't want to watch you dance. I'd like a lap dance please." He requests and I roll my eyes.

"I don't do lap dances, dude." I tell him, staring at him.

He reaches into the inner pocket of the suit he has on and places a stack of hundred-dollar bills on the glass table beside him. I gulp as I stare at the money. I remind myself that I'm doing this for my mother and I give in.

"Fine." I say as I approach him.

He sits up as I straddle him and start grinding on him, pressing my body into his. I place his hands on my ass and he squeezes it, hissing under his breath. I run my fingers through the creases of my chest, down to my stomach as my hips keep moving.

"You're so fucking sexy." Walter says, staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"It'll be much better if you didn't speak to me." I tell him, still grinding on him.

"Oh, right there." Walter says as his breathing quickens, touching my waist, and holding me in place.

After some seconds, his breathing slows down and he opens his eyes, smiling at me.

"Did you just-" I try to ask, but he cuts me off.

"Oh, yeah." He says with a smug smile.

Immediately, I get off him. Grabbing the money from the table, I storm out of the champagne room.

Eww.

I head to my section and I see about five guys seated at a table having drinks. They smile at me as I walk towards the stage. I go up the steps and I place the wad of cash behind a speaker. I know no one is watching me and anyone who's watching is either too high or coked up to care. I mount the pole and start spinning. Like clockwork, the men alight their seats and walk closer to the stage. They start throwing money at me as I dance.

Thirty minutes later after seven songs, I am walking with the bag of money in my hand. Heading to the locker room when I see Christopher talking to somebody at the bar. I don't talk to him because it looks like he's having a pretty serious conversation, so I keep on walking.

"How did it go in there?" Christopher asks me as I walk past him by the bar.

I show him the huge bag of money in my hand and he smiles at me.

"I knew Walter wouldn't disappoint." He tells me and I send a fake smile his way.

"Is everything I hope he didn't hurt you? Did he touch you inappropriately?" Christopher asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine." I tell him. "I'm going to tip out."

For those of you who don't know what "tipping out" is, I'll do the honors and explain. At the end of my shift every night, I have to pay the manager, house mom, DJ, security, and basically anyone else who helped me throughout the night without receiving tips. And since I made a lot of money tonight, I'll just tip out and head home.

"Don't worry about it, I got you." Christopher says, staring at me.

"No. I can't possibly let you do that." I tell him.

"I'll handle it, Jazz. Keep your money. You earned and deserve it." He tells me and I hug him.

"You're literally the sweetest guy I know right now." I say, pulling away.

"What can I say?" He says, shrugging.

"Oh, stop it you." I tell him, smacking his shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow." I say, before I turn around and head to the locker room to get changed.