She cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears with the pad of her thumb,.

czarina : i can understand how you feel, coz from the day i get to know the truth iam unable to talk to my brother's normally, coz whenever I talk with them the images of justin flashes in my mind, nd my inner self keeps questioning me what if something like that happen to any of my brother,

Her voice lace with self hate, it's enough to make Riven understand how much she hate herself for the wrong decision she takes, how much she is guilty for that..

Czarina : what if someone crazy bitch like me do the same thing to them, what I'll do than, how I'll be able to live with these guilt, what if my brother's and xavy has to pay for my sins, the guilt started to eat me from inside, thts why i shut up my inner self, nd started to let the pain you give me engulfed me, so that the guilt didn't eat me alive, to divert my mind from the guilt i choose pain, that day when u leave me our baby leave me too..

Riven : no...

His voice came out as an mere whisper, his hands automatically travel to her flat tummy, he knows it's impossible but he still wants to feel his baby presense There.

Czarina : i lost our baby, my innocent baby has to get punish for there mom deed, karma is a bitch Riven, nd that incident teach me these lessons hard enough, what we'll reap that we'll sow, an innocent soul for an innocent soul. My ba...by..

She choked out in her own tears, which she herself doesn't know from when it's started to fall down from her eyes..

Czarina : after everything is finished and when Xav gains his consciousness, he tells me about everything that happens that day he went to meet justin, justin didn't do anything, everything was Shelly's plan, she blackmailed him to sleep with her, she was using him like a sex toy from weeks, justin was already breaking day by day by her torture so when xav approach him, he tell him everything how shelly is blackmailing him with that vedio of him nd clare going out of the venue, he asked xav to help him but before xav could do anything, those thug hire by shelly, beat xav and Take justin with themselves..

She cleanched her fist controlling her anger, and Riven kept blaming himself, just a few hours ago Riven found out the truth about his baby, from the personal detectives he hired to dig information about czarina and his baby they inform him about the bitter truth, that his baby is not in these world, nd from the minute he found it he can't help but blame him self for everything.

Czarina : i was standing just in front of the metal door, listening to his screams, only if i wasn't blind with my rage, maybe i should have been able to point out what actually they are doing with him behind the closed doors, but i was too blinded with my anger.

She harshly wiped her tears with the back of her hand..

Czarina : i have to take all the blame of Shelly's deed, coz Mr William, i mean Shelly's dad was already suffering from a major heart stroke, iam unable to tell him the truth about his daughter being this evil, knowing how broken the truth will make him, i don't want to punish him for his daughter deeds, he is a good person, he is like a father to us, he didn't do anything, nd i can't handle another guilt of hurting someone innocent, nd in some way i was also responsible for Justin's condition.

Her each and every word is laced with sincerity, czarina is a kind of person who will not hesitate to cross every limit to protect her loved ones and at the same time she'll not hesitate to repent nd face the consequences of her deeds. Because according to her she believes that If we are able to do something beyond humanity we should be brave enough to face the consequences, we should be brave enough to take responsibility of our doing. Nd she is brave enough to do that..