Devi : You said Sorry to me..For that I am angry on You..

Amar became confuse for this..

Devi : Who will say Sorry after giving such Big Surprise? I'm hurt for that..

Amar smiles for this..

Amar : Are You really not angry that I couldn't able to come for Your Birthday Puja?

Devi : No, Sir..You can't break Promise gave to me, But You did like that means I can understand You Must be in position for not able to come to Puja..

Amar became surprised for this..

Devi : But My Parents became Upset.. If You tell me this before, I could manage them before..

Amar : It was suddenly happened..Actually Today..

Devi : It's ok..Sir..You don't need to give any explanation to me..I can understand..

Amar : Won't You ask me Why I couldn't come for Your Birthday Puja?

Devi : If I have to know, You will only tell me right?

Amar : You have to know this..Today is Chandra Lekha Abdikam..(Death Day)

Devi became shock for this..

Devi : Really? Today is Chandra Lekha Garu Abdikam?

Amar : Yes..I felt I can come to Your Puja after completing Abdikam rituals..But After I started Ritual, I got to know that I don't have to involve in any Puja, It won't give Peace to Chandra Lekha Soul..That's why I can't able to come to Your Puja..

That's why I can't able to come to Your Puja

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Devi : It's Ok, Sir.. As Husband to Chandra Lekha You must have to be there..It is Your Responsibility..

Amar : You really not feeling bad for this?

Devi : Why? Sir..If You are in me..What is matter Even I did Puja or You did..It is same only..Infact Ammavaru showed me Proof for this..

Amar : How?

Devi : When I was sitting on Temple steps on thinking about You..One Leave fall on My Forehead, The Kukuma which was on that Leave sticked to My Forehead..All felt It is Ammavaru miracle..But on that time, I felt You only Put me Kukuma to me..

Amar smiles for this..

Devi : So, You don't need to feel guilty that I didn't come for my Birthday Puja..Ok?

Amar holds Devi hand and asked her

Amar : Devi..Don't You have expectations?

Devi : Sir..I never wish I'm only become World to You..But You are only My World to me..

But You are only My World to me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.