Mako

(also the compound is by the beach)

You were Bucky and Steve's adopted daughter originally from Australia. There was a myth all around the Universe about these mermaids who are humans but turn part fish when they touch water, there was rumoured to only be 4 left. And you were one of them.

After you, Cleo, Rikki and Emma finished year 9, you thought you should tell your parents. Cleo, Rikki and Emma's family took it really well except yours. They said they never wanted to see you again so sent you on a plane to the USA, NYC and never wanted to see you in Australia again. You notified the girls and said goodbye before being shipped off.

Now you are entering Sophomore year at Midtown with Peter. You had grown close over the last year. You know he is spiderman and he knows that you are a Rogers. But that was all. No one, not even your dads know (Stucky) that you are one of the remaining Mako Mermaids. But how long can it remain a secret?

--- at school. ---

Teacher: ok everyone get ready for we are off to the beach.

Everyone: Yay.

Yn: No

You whisper.

Peter: Come on, get in the water.

Mj: fine. Come on loser.

Ned: yn hurry up.

Yn: uhh I might just stay out for a bit.

Then flash walks over and does something stupid he comes with a bucket and splashes it all over you. Your eyes grow wide and run for the surf. You look back at your friends before divining the ocean and never resurfacing.

Peter: where did she go?

MJ: You are really an idiot Flash.

Flash: whatever.

After you found a secluded area you dried off and walked back to your spot. And continue reading.

Later that day in the compound.

You were sitting in the living room with everyone when Peter walked in and secretly holding a glass of water behind him.

Peter: yn are you ok, you seemed a bit off at the beach.

Yn: I am fine.

Peter: You sure, you were fine then as soon as flash tipped a bucket of water on you, you bolted to the ocean. I never saw you come back.

Yn: yeah I just went and continued reading my book.

Peter: ok.

Then Peter grabbed glass and 'accidentally' tipped some of you.

You: Peter

You yell while running outside.

Peter: See weird.

Everyone nodded and followed you outside. Steve and Bucky at the front. You were their baby girl, they did not want anything to happen to you. They all saw you as you went into the water with your shoes, clothes and everything. You looked back and saw they were there. You locked eyes with your dads and then dove into the water.

Steve: What just happened?

Bucky: I have no idea if she is ok. Steve, is she going to be ok?

Steve: I don't know.

Nat: It is like a myth.

Steve: What myth?

Clint: I heard of this.

Nat: the myth of the Mako Mermaids.

Thor: it is all over the Universe.

Loki: every realm, every universe knows it.

Tony: There were 4 girls who were trapped in Mako island and got trapped in a pool, on the full moon they gained the powers to control, freeze and heat water as well as turning into a mermaid every time they touched water.

Bucky: where did this myth start?

Peter: Australia, in the same region yn is from.

You had managed to get out of sight and then dry off and climb back to your room. In the morning you went to sleep in the morning and went downstairs to get breakfast. When you got there everyone was already there.

Yn: morning.

Steve: Ok spill.

Yn: spill what? My food?

Bucky: no, do you know about the legend of the Mako Mermaids?

You clearly stiffen at them mentioning it.

Yn: not much.

JARVIS: Lie.

Yn: what?

Tony: You did not know we had a lie detector protocol.

Yn: of course. Fine I know about it but who does not.

JARVIS: true.

Bucky: Are you one of them?

Yn: no.

JARVIS: lie.

Yn: Come on J really had to do me like that J?

JARVIS: So miss yn.

Yn: fine yes i am one of them, but the last time I told someone I was shipped off to the other side of the world. So yeah I did not tell you and for good reason.

Bucky and Steve came up to you and gave you a hug.

Steve: we would never doll

Bucky: we love you

End