"she finally calmed down" Jonathan said as he looked at you playing with the pocket watch.

"are you sure you want to give to her to play with? What is she breaks it?" Jonathan asked.

"it's fine, it's not expensive" speedwagon said

"iggy you damn mut!! Why did you make poor (y/n) cry?!?" Polnareff yelled.... Well iggy jumped on his face, chewed on his hair and farted on his face.

"what did he do to her?" Joseph asked from the doorway

"he barked at her" Jotaro said.

"no coffee gum for him I guess" Joseph said with a shrug

"I must agree" avdol said, iggy immediately got down and barked at them.

"stop barking already, you scared (y/n) enough, don't make her cry again" Joseph said and then left.

Iggy growled and started barking at you again, you looked like you were going to cry again, but Jotaro took iggy and just got him outside of the room.

"what's the problem with this dog?" Lisa lisa asked.

"I honestly don't know" Jonathan said and he let you play with the pocket watch, while playing you accidentally opened it, it startled you a bit but then you saw something moving so you watched it move.

"she's so focused" George said.

"yeah.... Can she get hypnotized by it?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't think it's possible" Holly said

You kept watching it move until you fell asleep, the others only realized when they saw your head drop a bit

"I told you it can hypnotize her" Jonathan said.

"hey, at least she fell asleep easier, you should use it when she's having trouble sleeping" Jotaro said.

"..... I don't think it's a bad idea" Jonathan said as he actually thought of it.

They continued talking in hushed voices, meanwhile Holly was preparing dinner, after a while the went to sit in the living room, Jonathan put you in that rocking thing and let you sleep peacefully there, after a while the others joined all of you.

"can I please adopt her? I promise to take good care of her" Polnareff said.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, no" Jonathan said

"but look at her, so peaceful, so cute, she reminds me of sherry" Polnareff said as he pointed at you.

"I'm sorry Polnareff but no, she's with her family" Jonathan said and Polnareff huffed

"why don't you adopt some other child and you want to adopt (y/n)?" Joseph asked.

"because she reminds me of my sister, that's why, my sister was like that" Polnareff said as he looked down.

"we're sorry about your sister..... But you're not adopting (y/n)" Joseph said

"and you say you're my friend.... Traitor" Polnareff said and Joseph rolled his eyes

after a while dinner was ready so everyone went to eat.... Well only the alive ones but the others joined so they can all talk.

At some point you woke up by something sniffing you, you opened your eyes and saw iggy, why was he sniffing you?

Anyways, he looked at you and let a little growl but then he stopped and layed down besides the rocking thing you were on and closed his eyes.

Since he woke you up and you were still sleepy you decided to fall asleep again, but you couldn't, so while laying where you were laying you looked around, you spotted something on the floor and just looked at it, oh how you wished to know to who it belonged to.