"even I, as a former thug in the streets am very scared of her" speedwagon said and then everyone laughed

"wait, I'll be back" Jotaro said, he left and then came back with a hat, he put it on you and then sat down, he took out a cigarette and put it on your hand.

"there, the most badass of the badasses" Jotaro said, it made things better that you were very comfortable while sitting on Jonathan's lap.

"what does the boss request us to do?" speedwagon asked, you just said some nonsense and they laughed

"alright, Jotaro take the cigarette back, it's bad for her to be around it" Jonathan said.

"you're too overprotective" Jotaro said, as he finished his sentence you went to eat the cigarette, thankfully Jonathan stopped you

"what were you saying?" Jonathan asked Jotaro and Jotaro said his catchphrase and took the cigarette back.

At some point Jonathan was talking with the others and started ignoring you again.... Well you didn't care, you just left from his arms and went to crawl around again, but Lisa lisa stopped you.

"can I have my sunglasses back please" she said, you took the sunglasses off and handed them to her.

"thank you" she said as she smiled at you, you then crawled away but George caught you.

"it's so weird to know that I have a sibling and that we're almost a century apart" he said.

"blame dio" Jotaro said

You sat there for a while, you were playing with George and that made Jonathan very happy, but you stopped playing with him when you got hungry, how did they know? You tried to eat everything you saw, so holly went and prepared your food.

After a while she came back with your food, they let George to feed you, he said he wanted to at least experience it for once, but he didn't know that you didn't want to stay still while eating so you made a bit of a mess, Jonathan went to your room and brought you some fresh clothes, so when you were done eating he layed you down and started changing your clothes.... But you decided to crawl away.

"wait, come back" he said as he tried to catch you, you giggled and crawled faster, the others laughed as Jonathan tried to catch you.

When he finally caught you, you tried to get away, and you managed to get away again, but you were soon caught by Erina.

"you're going to catch a cold, let him dress you up" she said and she then gave you to Jonathan, he managed to dress you up.

He let you down again so you could crawl freely, at some point iggy got in the room and you looked at him, you then crawled up to him and he barked at you, that startled you and the others, you just sat there for a while, you then continued to make your way towards him and he barked again, this time he moved closer.

"Iggy stop it" Jotaro said, iggy continued to bark at you, you just sat there again but this time you started crying.

"you damn mut" Jotaro said, Jonathan picked you up and tried to calm you down.

"he doesn't really like her because you know... She's related to dio" Jonathan said as he tried to calm you down

"but she's so sweet and absolutely nothing like dio" speedwagon said, Jonathan tried to calm you down but nothing worked, so the others decided to help.

"H-here! Look! Do You like the pocket watch?" speedwagon asked as he showed you his pocket watch, you looked over and started calming down.

"you want the pocket watch?" he asked and you reached out to it, he handed it to you and you looked at it