Finding out the Dad

Start from the beginning

"I'm afraid they won't exactly let me write anything with these restraints on me," All for One tilted his head down at the straps pinning him in an upright position. "Thankfully, I had a few letters saved that were mailed on schedule, but they would have fully stopped by now. Just like the phone calls officially stopped before the letters."

"My dad is supposed to be Hisashi. Midoriya Hisashi," Izuku replied. Desperately he tried to cling on to any earlier memories of his father even though he didn't remember much other than the rich, curly hair and tall frame. He distantly remembered the photo his mother showed him of a man in a yukata wearing a mask over his face during a festival. Or of a man wearing a disposable face mask and a suit in the delivery room.

How can the man who his mother loved turn out to be him?

"Yes. Akatani Hisashi before I took your mother's maiden name," All for One chuckled even as Midoriya felt his stomach do backflips. "My best cover name yet."

Midoriya swallowed as the memories of the man he had come to know was replaced by images of the villain in front of him. "Oh my god."

"Now I understand you might have a lot of questions for me—"

"You...I don't have time for this," Midoriya threw his hands up in the air. "Damn. I need another therapist just to handle all of this. God, what am I going to tell mom? Oh my god, what the hell am I going to say to her."

"Where are you going?"

Midoriya frowned at the villain who was staring after him even though he had no eyes. He huffed and yelled out, "To pick up some milk in America!"

*

"So is there any reason why we were all called to come here on our day off?" Touya asked, leaning back against the end of the couch. He crossed his arms behind his head to cushion his head. 

Midoriya was sitting on the recliner with both couches on either side of him. One couch had the league surrounding it while the other couch had some of the reformed Yakuza sitting down.

Tenko, Kumogiri, Sako, Jin and Iguchi were crammed into the couch. Himiko was sitting by Jin's feet with Touya at the very end of the couch on the ground. Magne was sitting on the edge of the couch right by Touya, admiring her sparkly ring.

Kurono, Chisaki, Toya, and Rikiya were sitting on the couch on his right. Rappa was standing behind the couch, leaning down next to Rikiya's shoulder. Hojo was standing behind Toya with Nemoto next to him. Irinaka was sitting on the ground on the far side with Tabe sitting on one of the kitchen island stools with an open bag of shrimp chips.  Deidoro was in the kitchen with Tabe while Tengai leaned against the wall with closed eyes.

"I don't mind it, I enjoy taking all of your snacks," Tabe piped up from the kitchen area, kicking his feet up from the stool by the kitchen island.

Midoriya sighed. "I have some important news that can tread into some very bad news very quickly."

"Oh geez, what is it?" Magne asked from her seat. "How bad?"

"Did you kill somebody? Because if you need help, I'm still reformed," Toya answered before leaning a bit towards him in a hushed tone. "but I still have some good burying areas that could be used if needed."

"It's true," Hojo confirmed with a nod.

Iguchi raised his hand, "Let me guess: another reform program?"

"Well, Yes," Izuku answered when Iguchi pumped his fist in the air. "But that isn't the news."

"What is it?" Rikiya asked from his position next to Rappa.