𝟓

Sage's alarm went off and she jumped out of bed. She didn't know what was in store for today, but she sure was excited. She grabbed her jeans, cropped t-shirt, Converse, and matching flannel and threw it all on.

She went to the kitchen and made a bagel. Once she was finished she brushed her hair and teeth. She went back to her room and checked her phone. Millie had sent her, her address.

Sage's mum dropped her off, Millie didn't live far from her. Millie met Sage at the door and they hugged. The day went normal, they hung out round the arcade, they didn't talk about how they almost kissed, and watched a few movies.

It was a day full of laughs and smiles, but after Sage was exhausted. The two girls were laying on Millie's bedroom floor talking. "You should meet Charlie." Sage said staring at the ceiling. "Wait he's your best friend, right?" Millie asked looking at the girl.

Sage nodded and Millie smiled. "How do you know Tara?" Sage asked meeting the girls brown eyes. "We met in primary school. She didn't go to Higgs at the time, but she moved schools and we stayed in contact. Then I told her I was going to Higgs. She was really excited." Millie said thinking of the first time her and Tara met.

Sage nodded as she let out a loud yawn. "You tired?" Millie asked sitting up. "Yeah." Sage said laying on her side. Millie picked up her phone and checked the time, "It's 12:30 at night." "No way." Sage said getting up and checking the time, "Oh."

"You should just stay the night, if you want to. I mean no one's up to take you home and my mum won't mind." Millie said fiddling with her hands. "Okay. Um I'll text my mum and let her know." Sage said grabbing her phone. She texted her mum and she of course said okay.

The girls got ready for bed. "Okay, so you can have my bed-" Millie started. "No, I couldn't. I can sleep on the floor." Sage said cutting Millie off. "No." "Yes." "No. You know what we can share." Millie said moving over in bed. Sage laid down next to her. Millie's dog, that Sage fell in love with jumped into bed with them.

The girls talked until Sage stopped answering Millie. Millie looked over after hearing faint snores. She pulled her phone out and snapped a picture. She then rolled over and fell asleep.

*Next Morning, Sunday*

Millie opened her eyes and looked around. She freaked out seeing Sage in her bed. She forgot she slept over. Millie opened her phone and decided to post the photo of Sage to her Instagram. She rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen.

Sage's eyes fluttered open taking in her surroundings. Millie's room. She smiled and rolled over and grabbed her phone. 'Thirty-seven New Notifications.' Her eyes widened seeing all were from Charlie except one. Instagram. She clicked on it to see a photo of her.

@𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔_𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒔𝟑𝟒: 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

@𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔_𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒔𝟑𝟒: 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒅!!