𝟐

"Sage, Sage Levy." Elle said trying to shake the girl awake. The bell had already rung and it was time to go to class but Sage fell asleep during form. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked up at Elle.

"What the hell?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "We have to go, the bell already rung." Elle said rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Shit." Sage said stuffing her stuff in her bag and her and Elle ran out the door.

Once she got to class she checked her phone, 'No New Notifications.' She took a deep breath and tried to focus. She didn't get much or any sleep last night and she couldn't put her finger on why.

Once Sage reached her third hour of the day she pulled out her phone again, '1 New Message.' She opened her phone, it was from Charlie.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆<𝟑
𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉?

𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒆<𝟑
𝒐𝒇𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆<𝟑
𝒚𝒆𝒑 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂
𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒕

𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒆<𝟑
𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏

Sage finished up her class and then rushed out to find Charlie. There was a gate that was open always, so she left through there. She went to meet Charlie outside the Truham gate. "Hey, you okay?" Sage asked hugging the boy. "I'm great, but you look tired." Charlie said studying the bags underneath Sage's eyes.

"Yeah that's a long story, but you go first." Sage said sitting down on the concrete. "Okay so I was at my locker earlier and I just turn and there's Nick Nelson." Charlie said with a huge smile.

"What why?" Sage asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Get this, he saw me running and wants me to join the rugby team." Charlie said leaning his head back into the fence. "What about Ben? I though you two were a thing?" Sage asked eating a grape.

"We broke up. Well I broke up with him." Charlie said with a bigger smile. "Oh wow. Good for you. I never liked him." "I could tell." Charlie said laughing, "So what's going on with you. Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I don't know that's the thing." Sage said putting her head in her hands. She knew what was keeping her up, but she wasn't sure why. "You do so know. I can read you like a book, Sage." Charlie said rolling his eyes. "It's Millie, but I don't know why." Sage said still with her head in her hands.

"A girl?" Charlie asked in shock, "I know you've stayed up thinking about guys before, but a girl. That's new." Sage just looked up and rolled her eyes, "I don't get it. I'm so confused." "That's okay, your aloud to be confused about yourself." Charlie said as Sage put her head on his shoulder.

They both sat like that until they heard the bell and ran. They both somehow made it to class on time. Sage sat down and let out a sigh. "Hey." She heard a familiar voice she looked over, Millie. "H-hi." Sage stuttered over her words.

"Can I sit here?" She asked looking down at the seat. Sage nodded and the girl sat down. "You okay? Your awfully red." Millie said meeting the girls blue eyes. "Yeah, i-its just sunburn. I was outside over the holiday." Sage stated covering her cheeks with her hands.

"It's cute, it looks like a blush." Millie said pulling the girls hands away from her face. Sage smiled and looked down. 'What is wrong with me?' Sage thought to herself.