Part 69~ Getaway

Hi y'all!
So one, just wanted to say that lil Kazu is almost 2 weeks old 😚
And second I got this idea from sunny_yin_6 and @Sunflowerthecow and E-is-weird
So thank you!
Okay also, someone asked how old the twins were, they are two! I forget if I've mentioned this already ahah.
I hope you all enjoy this!
-Ev
____________________________________
(A week later)

Hinata woke up with a start, hearing Kazu screaming and whaling as loud as he could.

He got up and walked to the bassinet where the pup was laying, and picked him up. "What's wrong honey" he blinked and looked down at the pup.

Kazuyo just flailed and kicked around, continuing to cry.

Hinata sighed and shifted Kazu in his arms to where his head was propped onto his shoulder, but the pup continued to scream and cry.

Kageyama woke up and looked over at the two, quickly getting up and coming over to them.

"Sorry babe, I was trying to make him calm down so he wouldn't wake you" Hinata groaned and rocked Kazu.

"No no, don't worry about it baby." Kageyama said rubbing his eyes before leaning down and kissing his temple.

"You think he's hungry?" Kageyama put his hand on the little pups head, watching as he squirmed around and continued to cry.

"I'm not sure" Hinata shook his head and sat down with little Kazu still in his arms.

Kageyama helped him lay down and get as comfortable as he could, and sat down with him as Hinata tried to get the fussy pup to feed.

Luckily that ended up being what he was all fussy about, so Hinata just laid back and let the pup eat.

After about 30 minutes, Kazu finally finished and got burped before he fell back asleep again.

Kageyama made sure to stay up with Hinata, even though he was struggling to stay awake.

"Tobio, go back to bed honey" Hinata chuckled as he set the now sleeping pup into his bassinet once again.

"No- not until you go to sleep.." Kageyama said. His head slowly went to the side as his eyes shut and he started snoring.

Hinata just chuckled and shook his head. He got into bed and covered them both up in a blanket, falling back asleep.
_________

In the morning, Kageyama was the first to get up.

He walked over to Kazu and checked on him, and saw the little pup just staring up at him. He began to wiggle around and whine, so he picked him up and left the room with him that way Hinata could get some rest.

He stopped in to check on the twins, he peeked his head into the room and saw them both wide awake and trying to reach one another.

Kageyama walked up to them and helped them out of their cribs one by one with his free arm. "Daddy!" Hanako giggled and pat his leg, looking up at him.

"Hi princess" he smiled and leaned down to ruffle her hair. She darted out of the room and motioned for them to follow.

Kageyama looked down at Harumi who slowly started walking alongside him, he held her hand and they all made their way downstairs.

"Daddy, I want cake!" Hanako clapped her hands together and pointed to the refrigerator.

"Sweetie, you have to have breakfast first" Kageyama chuckled and followed her into the kitchen, still holding Kazu and Harumi following behind.