Part 72~ Planning

🌝 yallll, I don't got much to say but I hope u enjoy the chapter!
(Also, idk if I've already used this art before, but oh well cuz it's so friggin cute. From moonbk Instagram!)
Kazu is 2 months old.
LOVE YAAAA🥰
-Ev
____________________________________

Hinata sighed and set his pen down, looking at the messy table in front of him.

"Sho, take a break with that stuff. There's no rush" Kageyama chuckled and walked over, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Ehh, I know, I know. I just figured I'd get as much done as I can" Hinata shrugged and got out of his seat, stretching a little.

Loud cries started to echo through the living room, getting the attention of the couple. "See, even Kazuyo agrees it's time to stop" Kageyama said and kissed his forehead before making his way over to the crying pup.

Hinata rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled, while also making his way over to little Kazuyo.

"Hey little bean" Hinata knelt down next to the small rocker, putting his hand in the pups tiny tummy.

Kazuyo huffed and flailed his tiny arms around, crying even louder. Hinata gently lifted him up and rocked him close to his own chest, which luckily calmed the pup down.

"Your just a needy boy, aren't you" he chuckled and kissed his tiny forehead. Kazuyo just huffed and pouted, staying calm in his mama's arms.
________

A little while later, Hinata and Kageyama set the kids down for their naps, and went back into the livingroom.

"We should really set a final date" Hinata said, making Kageyama look up.

"Mm, we should just get married now." Kageyama smirked and leaned over, bringing him into a kiss.

Hinata giggled and put his hand on Kageyama's shoulder, pushing him away slightly. "Yea, yea silly. I mean it" he gave him a quick peck and got back to looking at different venues.

For the past few weeks, they have been starting to plan their wedding. They decided it was finally time to start that process, and they hoped to finish up soon. Even though they are in no rush, they are just super excited to open that chapter of their life's.

Luckily, by the end of the night they came to an agreement for a couple months from now, in December.
_____

The next morning, Suga and Hinata got together for some coffee.

Kageyama and Daichi hung out at the house while they went out for the day.
________

So, Suga and Hinata went into town. They went to a small cafe, and grabbed their drinks, then sat down at a table inside.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Hinata asked, taking a sip of his coffee and gave him a smile.

"Oh- yea well-" Suga stared down at his cup and tapped the side, he let out a shaky breath and looked up at him.

"Well- I wanted to talk to you because you are the only one who would like- know what I'm going through" he chuckled and leaned forward a little.

Hinata cocked an eyebrow and waited for him to continue.

"I'm pregnant" Suga said and avoided eye contact.

Hinata almost flew off his seat, "what?! Really?" He smiled and leaned forward, putting his hand on top of Suga's.

Suga let out a small laugh and had a teary smile on his face as he nodded. "Oh my god! Wait- are you happy about this?"

Suga nodded and smiled, "ahh! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!" Hinata flashed a wide smile and got up, giving the older a big hug.