Part 38~ Good

Welcome back luvssssss!
[again this chapter is un- edited so there may be some or many mistakes]
So Idk I had the random burst to write, that's why I did 2 chapters in two days hahaha

Anywayssss-
I hope y'all don't mind the time skip!
I literally have so many ideas for this story. So I'm trying to get them all down jddnjdj.
Enjoy:p
Lez get into itttt-
____________________________________

2 weeks later~
(Hinata is 3 months now. Idk if that lines up with what I originally wrote- but let's pretend it does😀)

~~~~
Kageyama sat on the couch, gently stroking Hinata's soft orange locks.

It's been a bit more thought today.

Hinata's morning sickness has been absolutely horrible, so he's super out of it today.

Usually morning sickness decreases around this time, but for Hinata it hasn't yet, or it might not for the whole pregnancy. Sometimes that happens.

On the bright side, everything has been going great for the pup. They're the size of a plum now, and Hinata has a little bump forming.
___

Hinata curled up and wraped his arms around his slightly swollen belly, grunting a bit as he shifted.

Kageyama looked down and moved the hairs out of his lovers face, and saw his eyes flicker open.

"You okay baby" he placed his larger hand over the others smaller hand, and pressed a kiss against his forehead.

"Yeah.. just achey" the smaller stated and shifted a bit more. Bringing himself into a sitting position.

The doctor had said that it will take at least a month or two, to start feeling better. Which of course was frustrating.

Kageyama brought the other into a warm embrace, as the other was turned away slightly.

He held his lovers hand with one, and placed the other on Hinata's belly. Rubbing soothing circles in a way to hopefully relax him.

"Thank you Tobio" Hinata lifted up their intertwined hands and pressed a soft kiss on Kageyama's.

To which Kageyama gave a soft smile and rested his head on top of the smaller's.

____

They stayed like this for a while, until it was around 12 in the afternoon, and by that time the twins were both up, which was clear by the sound of rustling that could be heard coming from upstairs.

This made the couple laugh a little, knowing that the twins were probably banging on their cribs with their feet, trying to get their attention.

"I'll go get them" Kageyama smiled and gave a kiss to Hinata's head before getting up to get the impatient girls.
____

When he was out of view, Hinata sat back some more taking a deep breath, and smiled to himself.
____

When Kageyama walked in he saw exactly what he was expecting. Both of the twins wide awake, Hanako standing up and practically hanging out of her crib trying to steal Harumi's stuffed animal.

While Harumi was backed up and waving her blanket at Hanako, trying to shew her away.

"Well. What a start to your morning huh" Kageyama laughed a bit and ruffled their hair.

Harumi just huffed and sat down in her crib, putting the blanket over her like she was about to fall asleep.

"Oh no you don't. You've already slept the whole morning" Kageyama picked her up and swooshed her around, and she giggled like no tomorrow.

"DA! " Hanako screamed and threw her teddy. "UP, NOW!" She demanded and screeched.

"Pfft- okay miss sassy pants" Kageyama rolled his eyes and chuckled, "so impatient, he said as he turned around "okay, piggy back ride"

Hanako gladly accepted this, and practically jumped on his back nearly knocking him down. "Geez, such a crazy girl aren't you" he snorted and made sure the twins were safe to go, and then headed out the room.

"Ma.." Harumi looked up at Kageyama and frowned. "We're going to see mama right now, okay" he said and kissed her forehead.

____

Hinata heard the sound of footsteps coming closer, and a moment later Kageyama and the twins came into veiw.

Harumi didn't even say anything, instead just wiggled and waited to be set down, luckily Kageyama got the hint and set her down.

Harumi immediately scurried over to her mama who smiled and brought her into his arms.

"Well good morning beautiful" he kissed her head and nuzzled their faces together.

Harumi screeched and patted his face making them both break out in giggles.

Kageyama watched with awe, seeing his fiancé and child act so silly, and pretty much the same. When it comes to personality they're a lot alike, exept for the fact that Harumi is very reserved, and Hinata is very out there.

_____

This is pretty much where the couple 'morning' starts for today, well I guess officially, because now they have to deal with the two very chaotic twins.

Hinata is still on some bed rest orders, but he is allowed to move around a bit more, he's just still not able to do anything with too much movement.
_____

After some time passed the couple had settled down with the twins.

Harumi was drinking from her bottle, eyes drooping a little like she was gonna fall asleep.

Hanako was just sitting on Kageyama's lap, staring at him while making a sorta pouting and very concentrated look.

She stayed like that til she finally spoke. "Will baba steal my room" she said and looked between her 'ma and da'

They both tilted their heads in confusion, that's when she pointed her tiny finger to Hinata's belly, "baba steal room" she went on.

"Ohhh" Hinata chuckled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Nope. Your little sibling will share a room with us" he stated which seemed to keep her content.

Hanako settled down and layed her head down on Kageyama's chest, who placed his hand on her head, rubbing her soft, thick and curly hair.

"It okay if they do. I love baba. I wan meet them now" Hanako spoke after a few minutes of silence.

This made the couple smile, and made them so happy. Knowing that she was so exited to meet the pup as much as they were.

Harumi at this point was knocked out tho, which she had a tendency to do.

So it was now just the three awake, which was so trouble.

____

So the rest of the day they spent the time to watch movies. Mess around with each other, play games, have snacks, and just enjoy each other's presence.

____________________________________

I'm so sorry this one was shorter:(

I just wanted to get something out for y'all.

I hope u still enjoyed it!!!

I luv y'all.
Stay safe luvs🥰💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

🏃‍♂️💨