"How many did you make?"

    "Ten branches." After Bai Jian finished speaking, he pushed towards Gu Chenxing and kissed him forcefully.

    "Um... how many ingredients are there in that..."

    "Now is not the time to talk about this, baby." Bai Jian's kiss was airtight, with a tough attitude, eroding every inch of Gu Chenxing's mouth, no resistance, no refutation.

    "Um...you..."

."Baby, we haven't done it for three months." Bai Jian whispered while kissing Gu Chenxing aggressively.

    "But……"

    "Do you know that pterosaurs are the most lustful creatures in the world?"

    "I……"

    "To let the dragon stop his desires is tantamount to putting shackles on the dragon, baby, are you willing?" Bai Jian's words were very gentle, as if he was seeking Gu Chenxing's opinion, but his tone was not gentle. Gu Chenxing threw it on the bed, bent one knee on one leg, and pressed Gu Chenxing to death.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes were full of water.

    At this moment, only two words appeared in Bai Jian's mind - "fairy".

    He knew that Gu Chenxing was good-looking, and he knew it from the first day they met, but it turned out that Bai Jian had never taken a good look at his little mermaid in bed.

.On the first day of their bridal chamber, although it was warm and beautiful, there was something wrong with his legs.

    It was Gu Chenxing who sat on his waist and took the initiative.

    Bai Jian's gaze saw Gu Chenxing's fair waist, beautiful neck, and occasionally squinting phoenix eyes, but he has never been so open and upright, pressing Gu Chenxing on his body completely, condescendingly, overlooking him from above. .

    Gu Chenxing is delicate, with charming phoenix eyes and gentle temperament.

    No one is prettier and more seductive than his little mermaid.

    Three months of abstinence made Bai Jian a little impulsive, so he grabbed Gu Chenxing's hand in front of his body and forced Gu Chenxing to open his body for him.

    Gu Chenxing subconsciously wanted to bite Baijian to resist, but remembering the nature of their marriage, Gu Chenxing softened again.

    On the first day of marriage, Gu Chenxing told himself that he wanted to compensate Bai Jian.

.Although he was angry before because of Bai Jian's concealment of his identity, even at that time, when the two kissed, Gu Chenxing subconsciously softened his body and obeyed Bai Jian.

    What's more... Now Gu Chenxing finds that he has a hidden identity all of a sudden?

    Although completely passive.

    Even if Bai Jian doesn't question now... But one day he will be strange.

    Gu Chenxing thought, and slowly softened his body, the water in his eyes glittering.

    Seeing that Gu Chenxing obeyed, Bai Jian felt a strange sense of satisfaction and a man's desire to conquer.

    "Okay?" Bai Jian gently pinched Gu Chenxing's chin and made Gu Chenxing's eyes look at him.

    Gu Chenxing's vision was a little blurry because of the water vapor in his eyes, he took the initiative to put his arms around Bai Jian's neck, and those talking eyes seemed to be talking softly.