Chapter 35

Gu Chenxing looked at the man in front of him, his long golden hair was very straight, and his appearance was flamboyant, which can be said to be a prosperous age of beauty.

    Such a good-looking person is not from the entertainment industry.

    Looks like a superior.

    And...seems a little familiar...

    Like who? Gu Chenxing thought about it for a long time before he remembered that the man looks a bit like Bai Shengsheng!

    Gu Chenxing looked at the man in front of him and Lin Muze looked at each other, their auras did not give way to each other, and could not help but feel a little nervous.

    Lin Muze is the protagonist.

    Who dares to fight with him?

    However, it wasn't that they bullied others, it was Gu Heqing who did things. Gu Chenxing didn't have the habit of swallowing his grievances. He pointed at Gu Heqing and said, "He bullied Yining first."

    The blond man looked at Lin Muze: "Did you hear what he said?"

.Lin Muze just looked at the blond man without speaking.

    The blond man pulled Gu Chenxing over: "Then I'll take him away."

    "Mu Ze, Mu Ze?" Yin Xiangwen was a little anxious when he saw that the opposite was going to take Gu Chenxing away.

    Why didn't Lin Muze stop him? Although it wasn't that he was bullied, Gu Heqing was his friend, and Lin Muze just watched his friend get bullied.

    What kind of charm does Gu Chenxing have? Even Lin Muze has green eyes on him?

    Yin Xiangwen felt a serious sense of crisis for the first time in his life.

    He grew up smoothly, no matter what difficulties he encountered, he would resolve it on his own, and this was the first time he had encountered a formidable enemy like Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Chenxing followed the blond man out and looked at him: "Sir?"

    "My name is Bai Huan." The man said, "Bai Shengsheng's brother."

.Gu Chenxing suddenly realized: "So that's the case, I think you and Bai Shengsheng are very similar."

    It's just that Bai Shengsheng has curly hair, and Bai Huan has Jin Changzhi.

    But just as dazzling and beautiful.

    Even if Bai Huan was a man, he instantly killed everyone present.

    "Thank you for helping me." Gu Chenxing said.

    "You are Shengsheng's friend, and you are my friend."

    ...

    Drinking room.

    Yin Xiangwen looked at Lin Muze and pressed his dissatisfaction to the bottom of his heart: "Who was that man just now?"

    "President Shenglong."

    "..." Yin Xiangwen was startled, he had heard of the power of the Thanglong Consortium, but Lin Muze shouldn't be afraid of him!

    As the heir of the Purple Hexagram noble, no one can be more powerful than him.

."Bai Huan invested fifty million in the crew." Lin Muze explained.

    I see. But Yin Xiangwen was still uncomfortable. Lin Muze did not stop Bai Huan from taking Gu Chenxing away. There was definitely a reason why he was interested in Gu Chenxing!