Chapter 13

It was very quiet inside the house, and the little golden pterosaur outside the house raised its ears and listened carefully to the movement inside the house.

    Can't have personnel or something... how did it come out!

    For a long time, Bai Jian didn't pay much attention to those rumors, and didn't even want to check and stop them.

    Didn't expect it to happen like this?

    At this time, Bai Jian was extremely nervous about Gu Chenxing's answer.

    Originally, Bai Jian was very calm about his marriage. This was a marriage assigned to him by the family, and as a disabled puppet heir, obedience was his only choice.

    Otherwise, those collateral lineages who are staring at his position as the heir to the Bai family will definitely not give up.

    It's just a marriage. Stabilizing the people in the Bai family is not difficult for Bai Jian. He doesn't care who his wife is, as long as it doesn't affect his plans.

.But now, after getting along with Gu Chenxing, Bai Jian suddenly had a little hope for this marriage.

    What if Gu Chenxing doesn't agree at this time? !

    The golden pterosaur wings hanging on the wall were shaking a little.

    Inside the house, Gu Chenxing lowered his head and remained silent.

    Bu Yunxi whispered: "Little Star?"

    After a long while, Gu Chenxing raised his head, with starlight in his eyes: "Dad...he can't work...I can!"

    Bu Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Jian: "???"

    Hearing such news, Gu Chenxing didn't know how happy he was.

    I still remember the punishment the system said: if the task cannot be completed, the future husband needs to kiss, hug or something, even seven times a night...

    He doesn't want it! too terrifying! Is it ok to do that kind of thing without letting you sleep all night?

.Is your waist still there the next day? !

    What's more, he has become a mermaid now!

    Wouldn't that be lying in bed all day or even a week with back pain and fish tail cramps?

    Therefore, Bai Jian can't be the best, so he has to accept this kind of punishment.

    Moreover, he can be human!

    Actually... Gu Chenxing has already tried it quietly, um, but, yes... it's still very hard.

    It's just that it seems that the other party can't be pregnant, but this is just no worries!

    Bu Yunxi didn't expect his son to think so openly, but it's also... who stipulated that mermaids can only do things! Mermaids can also attack!

    Compared with his son's sufficiency, his son's attacking made Bu Yunxi more happy.

    However, this matter is still very important, after all, it is related to Gu Chenxing's life: "Xiao Xing, have you thought about it? . It's not just a matter of incapacity..."

    And the other's temperament.

    After all, the other party is a purple hexagram noble, higher than their blue hexagram, and the Bai family's property is in the hundreds of billions, how can they be compared with a Bu family.