Chapter 43

Gu Chenxing returned to Bu's own room and couldn't help but feel a little emotional.

    It's only been three months since she was married, but it's like three autumns.

    I think back then, when I crossed over, it was here that I saved the little golden dragon...

    Oh, little golden dragon!

    Gu Chenxing began to grit his teeth, Bai Jian, wait for me!

    If I can easily forgive you, I don't have the surname Gu!

    Gu Chenxing leaned on the head of the bed, opened the star brain, and began to inquire about the information of the Bai family, but he couldn't find their animal shape when he checked left and right, hehe, it's good to hide it!

    The small flame in Gu Chenxing's mind jumped up, when the phone suddenly rang.

    Gu Chenxing connected without looking at it: "Hello, who is it?"

    Bai Jian's voice sounded on the other end of the phone, mixed with the sound of a spoon hitting a porcelain bowl: "Wife, why is the soup today so bitter?"

.Gu Chenxing sneered and hung up the phone.

    The phone rang again soon, and Gu Chenxing felt so annoyed that he covered his pillow over the phone, but he couldn't hide the vibration of the phone.

    Gu Chenxing thought for a while, and then picked it up again.

    "...Baby, why did you come home?" Bai Jian's tone was obviously soft, with a coaxing feeling, "Aunt Zheng said you went back to Bu's house, who messed with our baby? I'm going to pick you up at Bu's house now. ?"

    "Why don't you ask Xiao Jinlong?" Gu Chenxing said, "Have a good discussion with Xiao Jinlong?"

    There was the sound of the ding-dong of the spoon and the sound of trying to swallow the soup.

    "Baby, baby, what do you mean..." Bai Jian's tone was a little bitter.

    Gu Chenxing hung up the phone with a snap.

.The phone still rang persistently, and Gu Chenxing grabbed it: "Don't call me again!"

    Gu Chenxing said word by word: "I mean, you can go over by yourself in the future!"

    The phone hangs up, this time the phone is quiet, and no more ringing.

    Gu Chenxing lay on the bed on his side, hugging the pillow, his eyelashes drooping slightly, feeling a little lost.

    Hehe, big pig's hoof, who cares for him to make a phone call, such a dishonest man who hides the truth from his own man, he will not answer him even if he calls him 100 times!

    Gu Chenxing thought about it, his nose was a little sore.

    At this time, the doorbell rang outside the Bujia Manor, and Gu Chenxing raised his head and listened carefully.

    It seems to be Uncle Zhou's voice on the first floor, reporting to the two grandfathers: "Mr. Bu, Mr. Xie."

    "Who's outside?" Grandpa Bu Mingjing's voice.

."Mr. Bu, it's Mr. Bai."

    "Ah, then let him in..."

    Hearing this, Gu Chenxing rolled over and got out of bed, wearing slippers and quickly came to the corridor on the second floor, clinging to the black carved railing to look at the grandfather on the first floor: "Grandpa, don't allow him to come in!"