Gu Chenxing looked at Lin Muze's face carefully. In fact, his brother and himself were quite different in appearance. It felt like that.

    Maybe you can't see it yourself.

    It was eight o'clock in the evening when Lin Muze sent Gu Chenxing back to Bu's house.

    Gu Chenxing opened the door of his room and saw Xiao Jinlong squatting on the bed.

.Gu Chenxing looked at the broken door lock, and didn't know how Bai Jian did it. Anyway, he was a golden pterosaur, and he had a lot of methods.

    Xiao Jinlong rushed towards Gu Chenxing, Gu Chenxing pushed forward with his arms and pushed Xiao Jinlong away: "Don't come near me!"

    Xiao Jinlong turned into Bai Jian, tightly imprisoning Gu Chenxing, Gu Chenxing leaned against the door, and there was no way to escape.

    Bai Jian's breath flooded the sky: "Baby, I have been drinking the bitter soup for a month, when can I drink the sweet one?"

    Gu Chenxing knew that Bai Jian was talking about love, and he was asking himself in a different way, when would he be able to forgive him.

    "Is it bitter to drink?" Gu Chenxing twitched the corners of his mouth.

    "Baby..." Bai Jian approached Gu Chenxing.

    "Get out!" Gu Chenxing tilted his head, "You are forcing a private house!"

    "You are my wife."..Bai Jian said, "Your home is my home."

    Bai Jian's handsome face got closer and closer, their lips were about to touch each other, Gu Chenxing frowned slightly: "Don't touch me!"

    Bai Jian's big hand pressed against Gu Chenxing's belly: "Baby, you are mine, and you have my eggs in your belly."

    After Bai Jian finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Gu Chenxing's lips.

    Bai Jian's lips were slightly cold, with plundering as always, Gu Chenxing opened his mouth and bit Bai Jian fiercely.

    Bai Jian staggered slightly, his silver-gray eyes were a little hurt, as if asking if he still couldn't forgive me.

    Gu Chenxing gasped slightly, turned his head sideways and didn't look at Bai Jian, he didn't know how to forgive this man, and what reason was there to forgive this man.

    He clearly promised not to cheat again, but he wanted to conceal another identity in the next second.

    Gu Chenxing even doubted how much identity Bai Jian had?

."I don't want to do this." Gu Chenxing looked a little tired, pushed away Bai Jian, stepped on his slippers and walked towards the bed, lying on his side with the quilt facing Bai Jian, "I'm tired."

    It was very quiet behind him, and after a long while, there was the sound of Bai Jian opening the door and leaving.

    Gu Chenxing felt a little lost, closed his eyes, and fell asleep in a daze.

    Half-dreaming and half-awake, Gu Chenxing felt that someone had come in again, opened one eye slightly, and found that Bai Jian had put the milk glass on the head of his bed.

    The hair was rubbed by Bai Jian, and Bai Jian's low voice sounded above: "Baby, you can drink if you are thirsty."

    Gu Chenxing closed his eyes again and ignored Bai Jian.

    "Tomorrow I will take you to the hospital for examination." Bai Jian said softly.

    Then, Bai Jian's indistinct footsteps sounded, and Gu Chenxing knew that Bai Jian went to the large kennel in the corner and turned into a little golden dragon and fell asleep.

.Gu Chenxing felt his lower abdomen under the quilt. It was time to check again. Egg-born babies have a short pregnancy period. When the eggs are laid, there is still time for them to hatch.

    The Cold War is the Cold War, and some things still need to be done.

    The next day Gu Chenxing woke up, and Bai Jian had already set breakfast on the bedside table.

    Bai Jian helped Gu Chenxing up: "Eat some."

    Seeing the whole-wheat bread slices that Bai Jian handed to him, Gu Chenxing opened his mouth and took a bite.

    After serving Gu Chenxing after breakfast, Bai Jian stood up and cleaned up: "Let's go to the hospital."

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing nodded, observing Bai Jian's legs, his walking was getting better and better.

    If it goes on like this, it will get better one day.

    Gu Chenxing sat in the star car silently and looked out the window lightly.

.Although he agreed to go to the maternity check-up with Bai Jian, it did not mean that he forgave him.

    Bai Jian turned on the star car's music system: "What do you want to listen to? Baby."

    "Whatever." Gu Chenxing said indifferently.

    Bai Jian sighed and chose a song that Gu Chenxing often listened to.

    "If you want to hold a concert, I can prepare it for you, baby." Bai Jian said.

    Gu Chenxing's heart moved, but he didn't answer.

    Mermaid's voice is naturally ethereal and elegant, suitable for singing.

    In silence, Xingche came to the hospital, and the two still found the original doctor.

    The doctor looked at the atmosphere between Bai Jian and Gu Chenxing, his expression was a little embarrassed, and he touched his nose: "Doing a maternity check?"

    Without waiting for the two to answer, the doctor simply opened the order neatly, as if he was afraid that the two would fight here.

    Gu Chenxing: ...

.Although it was true that the doctor helped Bai Jian hide Danbao, and the doctor gave him a list to expose Danbao, but are you and Bai Jian so scary?

    Gu Chenxing took the order and went to shoot with Bai Jian. After taking it back to the doctor, the doctor said, "I will give birth in a month."

    The author has something to say: It's about to lay eggs~.