When they saw Lin Muze approaching, Bu Yunxi and the two grandfathers were startled again.

    Gu Chenxing wondered: "Dad, what's wrong?"

    The last time I saw Lin Muze, my father had the same expression.

    Bu Yunxi shook Gu Chenxing's hand: "It's okay... let's go up."

    "it is good……"

.As Gu Chenxing walked, he turned around and found that Lin Muze was also looking at them.

    An inexplicable emotion rose in Gu Chenxing's heart.

    It seemed that Lin Muze had something to do with him.

    don't hate him.

    Gu Chenxing didn't think about it until the elevator door closed, isolating Lin Muze's figure.

    The family had a hearty dinner at the hotel, and when they returned home, Gu Chenxing was a little tired. He got up early and slept with his pillow in his arms.

    Not long after, there was a rustling voice from outside the glass door of the balcony. Humph, Gu Chenxing twitched the corners of his lips. This time, he completely locked the door from the inside. Some dishonest pig's hoof doesn't want to come in!

    Gu Chenxing felt that everything could be forgiven. The fact that Bai Jian was Xiao Jinlong could be forgiven, and the fact that Bai Jian was Bai Huan was understandable, but that was not the problem.

.Bai Jian's concealment was unacceptable to him.

    Gu Chenxing became furious when he thought of Bai Jian's promise that he would no longer hide it from himself, and that he didn't want to admit Bai Huan's identity.

    It's really uncomfortable for the pillow people to keep so many secrets from themselves.

    It is impossible to let the big scum dragon in today!

    Xiao Jinlong hurriedly patted the window with his wings, Gu Chenxing hugged the pillow tighter, not even looking at him.

    Slowly, it became quiet outside, and Gu Chenxing also fell asleep in a daze.

    In the middle of the night, Gu Chenxing got up to go to the toilet, and when he sat up, he found that a golden fluffy fell asleep leaning against the glass door outside.

    It's early autumn now, it's a little cold late at night, and the glass is even cooler.

    Gu Chenxing pursed his lips, his heart was still a little soft, he hugged a quilt and opened the door.

.Little Jinlong slept lightly, and when he heard the movement, he immediately stood up, looked at Gu Chenxing excitedly with big eyes, raised his legs and rushed into the room.

    Gu Chenxing threw the quilt outside: "Think beautifully."

    "Woooo." Xiao Jinlong whimpered twice in disappointment, but seeing the quilt that Gu Chenxing brought to him himself, he happily rolled on the quilt twice, and then wrapped the quilt around himself.

    Gu Chenxing yawned, Xiaodanbao's development was getting better and better, and his belly was getting bigger and bigger. Recently, he was very tired and lethargic.

    Gu Chenxing took vain steps, came into close contact with the soft bed, and fell asleep again.

    For the next half month, Gu Chenxing ignored Bai Jian's phone calls, text messages, and any signs of weakness and apologies.

    Gu Chenxing felt irritable when he saw Bai Jian, and remembered the man's concealment from him.

.It was impossible to forgive him like that.

    On this day, Gu Chenxing was leaning on the bed and flipping through a book called "Precautions During Egg Pregnancy".

    Although Slag Dragon is unreliable, Xiaodanbao Gu Chenxing still cares.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door, and Uncle Zhou's voice was a little solemn: "Little Master, the two masters and Master Yunxi, please come down."

    Uncle Zhou rarely has such a serious time, Gu Chenxing was shocked: "Uncle Zhou, what's the matter?"

    Zhou Wenkai did not answer.

    Gu Chenxing hurriedly put on his formal clothes and came out. On the railing on the second floor, he saw the scene in the living room. Apart from the two grandfathers and father, there were actually Lin Nuo and Lin Muze.

    The servants in the house all retreated, not even Li Ma.

    Gu Chenxing intuition, it seems that something big is about to happen.

.The author has something to say: My dears, it feels like it's almost over. . .

    When the truth is revealed, Lao Bai's vest will be finished, and it will almost be over.