However, Gu Chenxing is also used to it, they are just a meal, and, without lace news, the traffic of the entire entertainment industry will also decrease.

    The most important thing is Bai Jian, the big liar!

    How much are you hiding from yourself?

    Simply too much!

    When Gu Chenxing thought that Bai Jian was hiding his two identities, the flames in his heart were raging.

    Thinking of the little egg in his stomach, Gu Chenxing forced himself to calm down.

    Pregnant, emotional ups and downs can not be too much.

.Also, I seem to be too prone to ups and downs recently, easily angry and sad.

    The doctor seems to have said that the emotions of pregnant people are sometimes out of their own control.

    calm down.

    Gu Chenxing recited it several times in his heart.

    Today's finale, in addition to Bai Jian and Lin Muze, Bu Yunxi and his two grandfathers also came.

    Gu Chenxing walked to the parking lot, just in time to see Bu Yunxi who came to pick him up.

    "Dad." Gu Chenxing called.

    "Hmm." Bu Yunxi was a little dazed.

    The two grandfathers also looked in one direction and did not return to their senses.

    Gu Chenxing followed their gaze and saw Lin Nuo who was standing in the distance for an interview.

    Lin Nuo starred in this drama as a friendship, and of course he is indispensable today.

    "Dad, grandpa, what's wrong?" Gu Chenxing asked.
."Xiao Xing, which actor is that?" Xie Xingqiu asked.

    "It's Lin Nuo! Grandpa, he's very hot."

    "Yes, yes." Xie Zongqiu said, "Looks like an athlete."

    "He has driven a racing car, and his physical fitness is very good." Gu Chenxing said casually, "By the way, Lin Nuo seems to have been ill and lost his memory."

    "Amnesia?" Xie Zongqiu's voice was raised a few times.

    "Well, I don't know the specifics." Gu Chenxing said.

    Bu Yunxi said to Xie Xingqiu, "Dad, let's get in the car."

    Xie Zongqiu glanced at Lin Nuo several times: "Okay."

    Today, Gu Chenxing's production team was finished, and the family was beaming. In order to celebrate Gu Chenxing, they went to the hotel to have dinner together.

    As soon as Gu Chenxing got in the car, the phone rang, and when he took it out and saw that it was Bai Jian, Gu Chenxing immediately hung up with a cold face.
."Xiao Xing, it's enough to beat some things." Bu Yunxi advised.

    Gu Chenxing said: "Dad, you don't understand, he has other things to hide from me!"

    Gu Chenxing showed Bu Yunxi the news on his mobile phone, and Bu Yunxi sighed, it seems that he still has a long way to go to get Xiaoxing back!

    However, if you do your own death, you can't blame others.

    Gu Chenxing and his grandfather's father came to the five-star hotel, and when they stepped in, they saw an acquaintance -- Lin Muze.