Gu Chenxing nodded, smiled sweetly, and hadn't seen Uncle Zhou for a long time: "Hello Uncle Zhou."

    Uncle Zhou also smiled and opened the car door for Gu Chenxing and Bu Yunxi. After Gu Chenxing and Bu Yunxi sat in, Uncle Zhou returned to the driver's seat, started the star car, and galloped towards the hospital.

.The hospital arrived quickly, Gu Chenxing and Bu Yunxi got off the car, Bu Yunxi's eyebrows were a little worried: "Xiao Xing, why did you suddenly ask Dad to accompany you alone?"

    Bu Yunxi gently pressed against Gu Chenxing's stomach: "Is it uncomfortable?"

    Gu Chenxing's heart was warm, and his father's tone was filled with obvious concern.

    "No, Dad, it's just..."

    "only?"

    "Well... Bai Jian he... doesn't let me see the film every time..." Gu Chenxing hesitated for a while, "I doubt, I doubt... Is there something wrong with the baby..."

    Hearing this, Bu Yunxi also became serious: "This matter must not be sloppy."

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing went to the obstetrics department. As they walked, Bu Yunxi asked Gu Chenxing about her pregnancy reaction these days.

.After all, Bu Yunxi was someone from the past: "It's a little different from ordinary mermaids."

    "Anyway, let's take a look first."

    "Well, Dad."

    When the two came to the obstetrics department, it was the original doctor who met Gu Chenxing very enthusiastically: "It's Mr. Gu."

    Gu Chenxing nodded: "I'm here to shoot the film in advance."

    The doctor's enthusiastic face stiffened: "Why?"

    Gu Chenxing said strangely: "I just want to shoot."

    What's the reason for this?

    doctor:"……"

    "Doctor, can't you?" Bu Yunxi's tone was worried.

    "It's not impossible..." The doctor wiped off the sweat that didn't exist, and still gave Gu Chenxing an order.

.Gu Chenxing looked at the doctor's expression, and his heart was beating, is there really something wrong with the baby in his womb? !

    No matter what, this movie was made by itself!

    Gu Chenxing entered the department where the film was made, and when he came out with the film, he found that Su Wei was standing beside his father.

    "Su Wei?" Gu Chenxing wondered, "Why are you here?"

    "Ahaha, I came with a friend and happened to meet your father!" Su Wei explained heartlessly, "What a coincidence!"

    "Yeah, it's really a coincidence." Gu Chenxing aggravated the word "qiao", why does it feel like Su Wei is always clinging to his father?

    But this is not a problem, the main problem now is the baby in the womb.

    Gu Chenxing took the film out of the bag, and both Bu Yunxi and Su Wei came over to watch it.

."Hey, it's so strange..." Gu Chenxing looked at the film carefully, it didn't look like an embryo!

    The film taken is in color, and the things on it seem to be... like a piece of gold!

    Gu Chenxing's face turned blue, could it be some kind of tumor?