If it goes on like this... maybe his legs will really recover one day.

    ...

    Accompanied by Bai Jian, Gu Chenxing went to Jiaxing to sign a contract, and soon received an invitation for a role in a drama.

    He is the director of "Sprouting Youth", this time I hope Gu Chenxing can star in the costume drama directed by him.

    This drama is the world of Xianxia, ​​and the role given to Gu Chenxing is a young son of a family of immortals, from ignorance of world affairs to the process of growing up and saving the world after encountering various great changes.

.Jiaxing gave Gu Chenxing an agent, called Xiao Chen, and Xiao Chen called Gu Chenxing: "Chenxing, I watched it, this drama is very suitable for you, what do you think?"

    "Well, I want to pick it up too." Gu Chenxing replied, "Please tell me something to the director for me."

    "OK, that's it."

    ...

    During this time, although Gu Chenxing didn't have a good appetite, he didn't have too much discomfort. Neither Gu Chenxing nor Bai Jian thought about other things.

    The costume drama "Watching the Stars" started, and Gu Chenxing returned to the life of filming on the set.

    Gu Chenxing changed into an ancient costume, goose-yellow clothes, and looked like a young man from an aristocratic family.

    The young man is carefree, cheerful, ignorant of world affairs, and a bit playful.

    As soon as Gu Chenxing's stills were posted, he attracted a lot of fans.

.On this day, Gu Chenxing finished filming and just removed his makeup from the lounge. When he turned his head, he was pulled by someone.

    Gu Chenxing turned around, but it was Lin Muze again.

    "Mr. Lin, you..."

    Lin Muze looked at Gu Chenxing, with some probing in his eyes: "Can we chat?"

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing nodded, not knowing why, Gu Chenxing couldn't raise his distasteful thoughts towards Lin Muze.

    "Would you like to tell me about the Bu family?"

    "Bu's family?" Gu Chenxing was stunned, "Bu's family is very simple, two grandfathers, father, and me."

    Lin Muze pondered for a while: "Are you the only child?"

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing said easily, but soon, Gu Chenxing remembered something.

    Before my father conceived himself, he once gave birth to a brother...

.However, my brother has long since passed away.

    "Uh..." Gu Chenxing hesitated for a while, not sure whether to say it or not.

    "What's wrong?" Lin Muze took a step forward.

    At this time, a powerful breath was inserted between the two of them, and Gu Chenxing turned around, it was Bai Jian.

    Bai Jian looked at Lin Muze hostilely, Lin Muze unexpectedly did not confront Bai Jian this time, but showed playful and playful eyes.

    "Let's go home." Bai Jian said.

    "Well, well..."

    Gu Chenxing somehow smelled a strong vinegar smell in the air.

    Bai Jian pulled Gu Chenxing onto the star car, and as soon as he got on it, Gu Chenxing felt nauseated again.

    "Well..." Gu Chenxing covered his lips, "It's so uncomfortable..."

    "What's the matter, baby?"..Bai Jian is anxious now. Gu Chenxing has been out of energy recently, and occasionally vomits. He hurriedly said to the driver, "Go to the hospital."

    "Yes, sir."

    "fine……"

    "No." Bai Jian rejected Gu Chenxing's proposal to go home, and he must take Gu Chenxing to the hospital.

    Moreover, Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing's lower abdomen, showing serious thought.

    Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian was looking at him, raised his head and revealed doubts: "Why...?"

    Then, Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian made a big hand, and he entered the embrace of Bai Jian. Bai Jian's hand was very warm, lingering on his waist, and slowly sticking to his abdomen.

    Bai Jian hugged himself tightly, Gu Chenxing felt a warmth and leaned against Bai Jian gently.

.With Bai Jian's big hand on his abdomen, Gu Chenxing felt a sense of security and comfort, it seemed that such an action would make him feel very at ease.

    What's going on here?

    Do you feel so insecure?

    However, Gu Chenxing narrowed his eyes subconsciously.

    So comfortable.

    There seems to be something in the lower abdomen, especially like the touch of Bai Jian.

    The feeling of vomiting gradually subsided, Gu Chenxing was in a daze in Bai Jian's arms, and slowly drove to the hospital.

    Gu Chenxing was holding hands by Bai Jian, and seeing that Bai Jian's wheelchair was turned to the obstetrics and gynecology department instead of the gastroenterology department, Gu Chenxing said unexpectedly: "Hey...wrong way...?"

    Bai Jian's eyebrows were solemn: "I don't think so, baby."

."What are you kidding... Haha..." Gu Chenxing laughed heartlessly, and when he smiled, he was a little stiff, it couldn't be true...

    In other words, for more than a month, on the day of their wedding, because it was the first time, no measures were taken...

    Other times, take action!

    Did it happen that day? !

    Gu Chenxing's face turned blue and white, and embarrassedly followed Bai Jian to the doctor's office.

    Gu Chenxing listened to Bai Jian's detailed description of his reactions these days to the doctor, and then watched the doctor give him a list: "Let's take a picture."

    Gu Chenxing had no choice but to go to film with Bai Jian.

    After the film was filmed, the doctor handed the film to the two of them. As soon as Gu Chenxing was about to pick it up, he felt that Bai Jian stretched out his hand beside him and took the film.

    Gu Chenxing: ?

.Whoever holds it is the same anyway, Gu Chenxing beat a drum in his heart and followed Bai Jian back to the doctor's office.

    Bai Jian handed the film to the doctor. The doctor looked at the developing little egg on the film and said to Gu Chenxing, "Congratulations, you are pregnant with one..."

    Bai Jian hurriedly gestured to the doctor.

    The doctor didn't understand what Bai Jian meant at first, but Bai Jian's aura was too strong to ignore.

    Gu Chenxing looked at Bai Jian and the doctor and winked for a while, only to see the doctor paused and said, "Mr. Gu, you are pregnant with an... embryo."

    Gu Chenxing was stunned on the spot, and even forgot what the eye contact between Bai Jian and the doctor meant, and stammered: "It means...I, I'm pregnant?!"

    The author has something to say: Bai Longlong finally covered up the truth that Little Xingxing was carrying an egg!

.But Bo Longlong don't panic! I can run the first day but not the fifteenth!