End of the Road

Mulai dari awal

"It's closed, right? There should be so security there" Axel said.

"Yeah... I know a way for us to get in" Timothy said. They soon began driving, on their way to the final location.

Meanwhile... back at Timothy's house, a window broke and Loona came right in. She soon saw in a burnt out fireplace that it was full off disintegrated paper, and saw on the TV the news. Apparently it was left on, and showed several old and abandoned locations burning. Old Pizzeria locations burning, and Loona soon shared the information to her comrades.

Soon, Vanessa caught wind of the situation and knew where they were going now. She soon ordered all her henchmen to head to the Pizzaplex, and to bring as many weapons as they can.

...

They soon pulled up to the Pizzaplex, and the parking lot was empty. "Are you guys ready? We go in and take all the parts, burn this place, and head to that crematatorium, and incinerate everything" Gregory said.

"This ends... today" Axel said. Soon, they walked up to the doors, only to find the doors were bolted shut. "Shit! They're bolted shut" Timothy said, "I got it" Roxy said. She soon grabbed the chains and soon yanked them right off the door handles, and then she kicked open the doors and saw the inside was completely dark.

They soon shined their flashlights inside and Gregory looked around, old memories flooding back to when he got trapped in the other Pizzaplex. This place was huge, probably bigger than the original Pizzaplex. "It's gonna take us hours to search this place" Axel said.

"We go, for however long it takes!" Gregory said.

The group soon split off into pairs, Timothy with Axel, and Gregory with Roxy. Roxanne and Gregory soon made it to the animatronic resting place, where they found Loona's room, for it was similar to Roxy's old room. "Look at this, Loona's room! Looks like she too was a racer at heart" Roxy said.

"Yeah... I bet she was self-centered like you were" Gregory said. Roxy chuckled, "Yeah... Let's get to work" she soon said.

For the next few hours, they began gathering the animatronics that were thankfully disabled. They gathered them all in a large box container, and doused the rooms with gasoline. "Gregory..?" Roxy said.

"Yeah, Rox?"

"What do you think we're gonna do when this is all over?"

Gregory soon sat down on a bench and said "Not sure, maybe we can go back hone and have a well deserved Party" Gregory said. Roxy soon said "Gregory... wanna go do something fun while we're here?"

"You okay, Rox?" Gregory said. Roxy gave Gregory a thumbs up and said "Im A-Ok!" with an attempt at smiling. Gregory soon said "Well... Okay" before they both went off somewhere to go do something fun. They managed to find an arcade center and Roxy was able to power up the machine and Gregory began playing.

...

Hours soon go buy, enough for the sun to soon begin setting. Not only were there a lot of animatronics here, there were a lot of robots in the facility, the place was massive, and looking for anything here was a lot like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Axel and Timothy were in one of the office buildings, and they were gathering up the staff bots in more big karts janitors would push around. "Hey... Tim?" Axel said.

"Hmm?"

"... I Uhh... Im sorry about... almost killing you. I thought maybe... killing you would..." Axel said.

"Hey man, no worries. You did it so Afton would be no more and your son would be safe. If I were his dad... I'd probably do the same" Timothy said.

"I... I see"