Surprise at School

1 year and 9 months later...

A lot of time had passed and a lot has happened since. Gregory is now 14, he's now in high school, and a new Pizzaplex has been opened up, and like hell Gregory would go and visit that place. In a surprising turn of events, Gregory and Connor ended up becoming good friends after the incident that happened with Miles, who still has been MIA after the incident. This just shows despite Gregory's tough personality, he is still a good person and is open to forgiveness. 

Today was a cold winter day, it was Friday and the city was getting snow. It was pretty chilly outside today, about -2°C (28°F). It was morning and Gregory and Connor were fixing up Connor's bike, preparing to bike their way to school. They did the repairs in the garage, with a heater nearby ofcourse, and soon they were visited by Roxy "You boys need any help?" she asked.

"Nah, think she can tag along with us, Connor?" Gregory asked.

"Well, my bike is big enough for the 3 of us, Im sure she can join" Connor said. "Good! It's always fun when Roxy tags along with us" Gregory says, and Roxy soon said "Of course it is, I am the best after all"

"Well, it is fixed?" Roxy asked, Gregory and Connor soon had to finish one thing before the bike was fully operational. "Now it is! Let's roll out!" Gregory said as he and Connor soon got on the bike. Roxy soon got on the back of the bike, "Let's rock!" Roxy said as they began biking off, leaving Axel on the porch as he waved bye to them.

Connor drove his friends down the street and and were also blasting some rock music as they were on their way to the high school, "You know, for a robot, Roxy's a pretty cool mom!"

"Thank you" Roxy said, "She is" Gregory said, and soon they began talking about school. "How many bullies do you think your gonna beat up at school, Gregory?" Roxy said. "I'm gonna try and get out of that habit, violence isn't the way to go" he said in response.

"Yeah..." Connor said. "Well, glad to see your trying to change!" Roxy said and Gregory nodded. Connor soon went off road and began biking through the more natural roads, trying to have some fun for the team. The road was a lot more bumpy, but was more exiting to say the least "What do you call this for a bad road?" Connor said, "This is more bumpy than one of my race comes back during the early days!"

...

Suddenly, in warehouse in the outskirts of town. A group of men in purple ski mask, black coats and sweats were busy unloading gear, and amongst them, sitting on a table, was a wolf animatronic stolen from the new Pizzaplex. Soon, a woman in police uniform disguise, was standing in front of the robot, looking at it. She was was having a flashback...

<Flashback Moment>

At the new Pizzaplex opened in the outskirts of the city, the show was performing. New Animatronics, including a new wolf animatronic named Loona Wolf. Thi animatronic sports several improvements over Roxanne Wolf, which she replaces, for she had smarter AI, a more durable and flexible endoskeleton, and was stronger as well. She also shared something that was new to the whole fazbear animatronics, for her exoskeleton was comprised of metal and rubber, and had several moving parts near the face and eyes of this rubber, making this animatronic look more "alive" than the other ones. For she could actually smile and make more facial expressions.

(A/N : If you're having trouble following along, Glamrock Loona looks like this :