.Bu Yunxi held Gu Chenxing's wrist and walked towards Baijian.

    At this time, a discordant voice came from outside the church.

    Gu Haiping rushed towards the church door: "I am Gu Chenxing's father! I should hand Gu Chenxing to Bai Jian!"

    "Sir, please calm down..." the church staff politely discouraged.

    Gu Haiping didn't listen at all, and continued to charge inside: "I'm the father of the newcomer, you can't stop me!"

    Gu Haiping was really going crazy. He didn't receive any news about Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian's wedding at all. Originally, the Gu family's business was already going downhill. Even fewer are willing to do business with the family.

.Today, Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian got married. He couldn't accept that he would not be there. The marriage between Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian was originally to serve his Gu family. How could he not get a share of the benefits brought by marrying Bai Jian?

    Gu Chenxing is his son!

    Seeing that the church staff could no longer stop Gu Haiping, the bodyguards of the Bai family stepped forward and stubbornly suppressed Gu Haiping.

    Both Bai Jian and Gu Chenxing heard some movement outside the door, but no one paid any attention.

    Gu Chenxing just turned his head and looked out, and found that in the distance it was not Little Jinlong, but Gu Haiping, with a disappointed and regretful expression, he turned around.

    Gu Haiping saw Gu Chenxing turn around and shouted excitedly again, however, Gu Chenxing didn't give him a look.

    Gu Haiping treated his father and the original owner like that, damn it.

    He would not be soft-hearted and give Gu Haiping any sweetness. .On the contrary, he wants to help Dad bring down the Gu family, so that Bai Lianhua and the two illegitimate children will not share a penny.

    The two no longer cared about this little episode, and looked at each other, Gu Chenxing suddenly felt a little nervous, and his heart was pounding.

    I'm about to marry the man in front of me...

    He's disabled, he's a villain, so what...

    He helped himself, helped his father, and got out of the bitter sea of ​​Gu's family...

    Now that you have chosen, go ahead.

    Gu Chenxing was led by Bai Jian in a wheelchair and came to the priest together.

    The priest said blessings to the two and asked them about their marriage vows. Gu Chenxing said "I

    do".

    Gu Chenxing didn't know how he felt in his heart, he was a little moved, but the guilt in his heart also reached its peak.

.As for him, this marriage was ultimately taking advantage of Bai Jian's power.

    But he will compensate him well.

    Bai Jian looked down at the little mermaid whose eyes were innocent and confused, but shone brightly in the sun, and the little mermaid who said "I do" was about to be sprouted.

    Their wedding rings are different from engagement rings, because Bai Jian has spent a lot of time finding someone to make them.

    A pink pure natural diamond, bigger than a pigeon egg.

    Diamonds have no flaws and reflect beautiful light, symbolizing good love.

    Bai Jian put the ring on Gu Chenxing's finger, lowered his head, and kissed him gently.

    Gu Chenxing felt Bai Jian's approach, and his fast heartbeat seemed to be out of control.

.The aura of the man's body came towards him in a tight manner, it was a kind of domineering feeling in the clear, but Gu Chenxing knew that this kind of domineering would never hurt him, but would bring him a sense of security.

    Gu Chenxing became more and more nervous, and sweat slowly broke out from his palms. This was the first time he had kissed in his life.

    The lips of the two got closer and closer, and the eyes of the surrounding relatives, friends and the audience also glowed with gold.

    "Oh, kiss, kiss!"

    "Come on, can't wait!" someone whistled.

    Even Bu Yunxi couldn't help showing a kind smile.

    Lin Nuo and Su Wei were also present. They stood beside Bu Yunxi, looked at Bai Jian and Gu Chenxing, and showed aunt-like smiles together. .