Can't even imagine life there.

    The night before the wedding, Gu Chenxing and Bu Yunxi talked a lot.

    "Xiao Xing, you must be happy." Bu Yunxi sat beside the bed and held Gu Chenxing's hand.

    "Don't worry, Dad."

    "Don't be like Dad." Bu Yunxi's voice was a little choked, "Everything should be considered more for yourself, and leave a way out."

.Gu Chenxing nodded slightly.

    "Tell Dad if you are bullied." Bu Yunxi continued, "Dad won't let you be bullied."

    "If you're not happy, divorce is not a big deal..."

    "Okay." Gu Chenxing smiled, with a warm heart, leaned on Bu Yunxi's shoulder, and said coquettishly, "Dad is the most important thing to me at any time."

    Bu Yunxi stroked Gu Chenxing's soft hair: "Xiaoxing is also for me."

    Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing talked for a while before standing up and leaving.

    Bu Yunxi walked on the front foot, and the little golden dragon fluttered his wings on the back foot.

    Gu Chenxing lay on the bed with Xiao Jinlong on his side: "I'm getting married tomorrow."

    "You will come, won't you?"

.Xiao Jinlong closed his eyes and arched over Gu Chenxing.

    I'll be waiting for you in church, dear.

    ...

    The wedding of Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian was held very low-key.

    First, Bai Jian wants to protect Gu Chenxing, and secondly, Gu Chenxing's career has just started, and it is not appropriate to announce the wedding information now.

    Gu Chenxing's star car came to a stop in front of the church, Gu Chenxing was surrounded by a group of people, and saw the round arched flower door at the entrance of the church, as well as the pink carpet, leading all the way to the interior of the church.

    Someone handed a bunch of white flowers to Gu Chenxing's hand, and many little flower girls followed behind Gu Chenxing, two caught the hem of Gu Chenxing's complicated aristocratic coat.

    Gu Chenxing lifted his legs and was about to walk to the church, but stopped halfway, looked at Bu Yunxi, and seemed to call his father silently.

.Bu Yunxi smiled at Gu Chenxing and encouraged Gu Chenxing to go to the church.

    Gu Chenxing finally took a step, holding the bouquet and walking towards the church step by step.

    There, waiting for someone to spend a lifetime with him.

    Regardless of disease, poverty, and hardship, they never leave or abandon themselves, and they go hand in hand with life and death.

    Gu Chenxing stepped on the steps in front of the church door and looked back.

    The sun in the sky is just right.

    The little golden dragon did not come.

    Gu Chenxing felt a huge loss swept his heart, but he couldn't be sad, today was his wedding day.

    Countless people are blessing themselves, all the children are full of smiles, waiting for a while to throw flower baskets and sugar.

    Gu Chenxing stepped over the steps and walked towards the church. Bai Jian was already waiting for him on the red carpet in the center of the church.