The two first sent Jian Yining back to their residence, and then Bai Jian ordered the driver to drive to Gu's house.

    On the way, the two were very close, and the charming smell of Bai Jian came over again.

    "Xiaoxing." Bai Jian said suddenly.

    "Hmm... um?" Gu Chenxing first responded subconsciously, then was startled, why did Bai Jian suddenly call himself that?

    "Let's put our wedding on the agenda."

    "What, what?" Gu Chenxing didn't react.

."Both of us have agreed to marry, and I think it's time to pick a date and have a wedding."

    "Uh..." Gu Chenxing never thought about this question, his fingers clenched slowly, sweating nervously.

    "How is it?" Bai Jian lowered his head and looked at Gu Chenxing, Bai Jian's face slowly approached, and Gu Chenxing's heart beat uncontrollably again.

    "Well..." Gu Chenxing hesitated for a while, but still said, "Okay."

    After all, the two are indeed married, early marriage, late marriage, all get married.

    Moreover, Gu Chenxing felt a touch of guilt towards Bai Jian, and Gu Chenxing couldn't refuse Bai Jian's request from the bottom of his heart.

    "Then take the time, I will officially go to the Bu family to meet your elders."

    "Yeah." Gu Chenxing's face flushed slightly, and he agreed.

.During the conversation, time passed quickly, when the star car arrived at Bu's house, Gu Chenxing got out of the car as if fleeing, and hurried to Bu's house.

    Bai Jian looked at the hurried back of the little mermaid and gently raised the corners of his lips.

    When Gu Chenxing returned home, his mind was occupied by the marriage that Bai Jian said.

    In order to divert his attention, Gu Chenxing opened the original owner's star blog.

    The original owner's Xingbo is not particularly open, but because the original owner is good-looking and is a reserve in the entertainment industry, he has 200,000 fans.

    No more and no less.

    However, as soon as Gu Chenxing opened it, he was overwhelmed by a large number of Aites.

    In addition to these forwarding reminders, there are also many small red dot private messages.

    Gu Chenxing first took a look at the forwarding of Aite, and found that many people turned to the casting official blog of "Youth Momentum".

.Yin Xiangwen retweeted this star blog, and there were as many as 10,000 retweets from him.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the comments, and was shocked to find that there were still many people who mentioned him.

    However, most of them are not good-looking and compare themselves with Yin Xiangwen.

    [Who is Gu Chenxing, I haven't heard of it before, and want to fight with our Yin Yin for the second male role? 】

    [Only Yin Yin is suitable for men's second words. 】

    [What is Gu Chenxing is Yin Yin's biggest rival, Yin Yin will definitely win the role, Yin Yin Saigao! 】

    [Everyone, please don't give Yin Yin a black eye, just don't give that hot Gu Chenxing look. 】

    Gu Chenxing: ...