In the corner not far from the entrance of Bu Yunxi and Gu Chenxing, there were two people sitting, low-key but still unable to hide the light of one of them.

    The man was wearing a blue coat and his black hair was very smooth. Even when he was sitting, with a straight back, he could see that he was very tall and had a good figure. The obvious abdominal muscles showed that he was exercising regularly. Even pro-level workouts.

    But the man's face is not rough, but with some romantic feeling of the blue planet.

    The corner of the banquet hall was dimly lit, and his eyes gleamed in the dim light.

.However, the man occasionally touched his head with his hand, and his expression seemed a little troubled.

    "Brother Nuo, you still didn't sleep well last night?" said the person beside him.

    "Yeah." Lin Nuo rubbed the back of his hand against the brow bone.

    "Is there too much pressure?" The agent swiped on Xingbo, "The public opinion on Xingwang has been too flooded recently, so don't pay attention to it all the time."

    "Okay." Lin Nuo propped his head, "It may also be that after the interstellar jump, the time difference is not reversed."

    Lin Nuo came from another planet for filming.

    "Fortunately, the casting of "Sprouting of Youth" is still in progress, and you still have time to adjust your status."

    Lin Nuo nodded: "How many male supporting roles haven't been decided yet?"

    "Yes, from the second male to the fifth male, there is no decision."

    "Where is the director going to choose the role?"

."I heard that the director wants to select people from the freshmen who have just graduated this time and let the newcomers audition."

    "Also, the script of "Sprouting of Youth" was shot by young people..."

    "But it's hard on you. The young people's poor acting skills may drag you down." The agent sighed.

    Lin Nuo waved his hand: "Don't say that."

    The agent said: "I don't want to worry about this, but the online reviews of your acting skills are too polarized..."

    Lin Nuo's eyebrows are heroic. Although he is not in good shape, he still has a positive feeling. This is the unique temperament of people who often exercise high-intensity: "Time will prove everything."

    Gu Chenxing followed Bu Yunxi to the banquet, passing by Lin Nuo and his manager, and keenly discovered Lin Nuo's physical condition.

.Gu Chenxing took out a small bottle of reagent from his pocket. At the beginning, he made a total of five bottles, three bottles were sold on Xingbao, and he still had two bottles left.

    As a Yao Tao Yao, Gu Chenxing could see Lin Nuo's problem at a glance. It was not serious, but it greatly affected his daily state. It happened that his body conditioning reagents could alleviate this symptom.

    Gu Chenxing walked in front of Lin Nuo and looked down at the man in blue sitting on the sofa. The man was very handsome. He was the kind of handsome from the inside out. , Gu Chenxing's medicinal peach demon characteristics, still can see at a glance that the man is actually in his forties, a little older than his father Bu Yunxi.

    Moreover, this person exercises regularly and has good physical fitness.

    After drinking his small bottle of reagent, he should be able to recover.