Little Jinlong stiffly moved his big claws on the bed twice.

    "No, don't you like it?" Gu Chenxing asked tentatively, but there was an undisguised loss in his tone.

    The wool ball is liked by cats, and the bone molar stick is liked by dogs. Gu Chenxing didn't know whether Xiao Jinlong was more of a cat's personality or a dog's personality, so he bought them all.

    Seeing the lowness in Gu Chenxing's eyes, Bai Jian hurriedly stretched out his big claws, caught the ball of wool in his claws, and then wrapped it with his wings, showing he cherished it.

    Gu Chenxing raised his head, and then revealed a bright smile.

    Baijian:  …

.To make Gu Chenxing happy, he also recognized the cat!

    No one knows anyway?

    "Wait, I'll make you a new meal today."

    new food? Little Jinlong's eyes flashed with curiosity.

    "Come, come out with me." Gu Chenxing put the collar around Xiao Jinlong's neck, this time Bai Jian resigned and did not struggle.

    Gu Chenxing held Xiao Jinlong with one hand and quietly opened the door with the other. Seeing that there was no one on the second floor and the living room, he took Xiao Jinlong out of the door.

    Bai Jian went out of Gu Chenxing's room for the first time, and while walking behind Gu Chenxing, he looked at the structure of the Bu family.

    It can be seen that the house of the Bu family is a few years old, and many of the furnishings are old, but they are very delicate and tasteful.

    Gu Chenxing opened the door of the small kitchen and found that Xiao Jinlong was still in the corridor. He pulled the rope in his hand and whispered, "Come in!"

.Little Jinlong then walked into the small kitchen step by step.

    In the kitchen, the soybeans had already been soaked. Gu Chenxing put the soybeans into the food processor to make raw soybean milk, poured it into the gauze to filter out the dregs, and then heated the soybean milk in a pot.

    After the soy milk was hot, Gu Chenxing removed the foam, then took a bowl and put it in cold boiled water and salt to make tofu water.

    Put the tofu water into the soy milk and slowly stir to cool, and the bean curd will take shape.

    Little Jinlong leaned aside and curiously watched Gu Chenxing busy, what is this?

    He had never seen such a thing.

    Looks...like some kind of lost food.

    Xiao Jinlong squatted on the chair to watch Gu Chenxing cook, Gu Chenxing smiled, found a square mold in the kitchen, poured the bean curd into it, wrapped it with gauze, and found a heavy object to press it on.

    Little Jinlong tilted his head, his big eyes full of curiosity.

.The tofu was still ready in 20 minutes, so Gu Chenxing brought the ball of wool from the bedroom, ready to play with Xiao Jinlong.

    Gu Chenxing thought for a while, and threw the ball of wool on the ground in the distance: "Baby, go and bring it back to the master!"

    Bai Jian: "..."

    Bai Jian was in a mess, and it seemed that Gu Chenxing regarded him as a pet with sincerity.

    Little Jinlong squatted on the chair, he is a noble race, how can he do things like cats and dogs?

    This is simply to lower the style-

    Gu Chenxing saw Xiao Jinlong squatting on the chair and did not move, his eyes showed disappointment: "Sure enough, you actually don't have the IQ of cats and dogs."

    Baijian: ...? ? ? ! ! !

    Gu Chenxing saw that Xiao Jinlong opened his eyes wide and looked at himself, and explained: "It's just that IQ is a flaw - you understand? . . Hey, what am I telling you, forget it, you can't understand it. "

    Gu Chenxing shook his head, if not, how could Xiao Jinlong not understand what he meant and have to run away at night?

    Isn't it good to live a comfortable life by eating and drinking spicy food with yourself?

    It's not that he is not allowed to go out, but he can still be taken out for a walk in the morning and evening!

    Seeing the disappointment in Gu Chenxing's eyes, Bai Jian couldn't bear it anymore. Their golden pterosaurs are high-level creatures and the most intelligent race! How can it be mentally retarded? ! Where did Gu Chenxing see that he was mentally retarded!

    So, Xiao Jinlong gritted his teeth, stretched his claws forward, hesitated for a while, but looked at Gu Chenxing with a look of giving up the treatment, and finally turned his heart away, jumped towards the ball of wool, and picked up the ball of wool accurately. , Fluttering his wings came to Gu Chenxing and handed it back to Gu Chenxing.

.The corners of Gu Chenxing's lips twitched slightly, and he stretched out his hand to catch it, but he suddenly covered his lips and coughed a few times.

    Xiao Jinlong held the ball of wool in his mouth, paused for a moment, and looked at Gu Chenxing with his hands on his chest, with a worried look in his big eyes.

    As Gu Chenxing coughed, he remembered the original owner's frail physique. Yes, he had been ignoring the fact that the original owner was not in good health.

    In fact, it has only been about a week since he came to this world, and the original host had very few symptoms before, which caused him to ignore it all the time.

    Little Jinlong took the ball in his mouth and approached Gu Chenxing, tilted his head, and there was worry in his big eyes.

    Gu Chenxing took a tissue and wiped it, stretched out his long and slender fingers to take the ball of wool from Xiao Jinlong's mouth, touched Xiao Jinlong's big head, and showed a smile: "It's okay, I suddenly coughed twice."

.From Bai Jian's point of view, how do you see it, how does it feel that Gu Chenxing's face is pale.

    The author has something to say: Bai Yilong: As a noble golden pterosaur, what should my daughter-in-law ask me to do with a ball like a cat? If you don't take it, what should you do if you are considered mentally retarded? Online waiting!

    Little Xingxing [smiling softly while coughing]: Baby, do you take it? listen to me-

    A reader said earlier that Xiaoxingxing felt a little sick, you didn't feel wrong hahaha

    Little Xingxing does have a neinei sickness.

    It's probably like this - the main character is still gentle and well-behaved, but in fact, there is a character (?), violent, sick and charming hahaha.