So Gu Chenxing changed his clothes and went out. Gu Chenxing walked to the shopping mall near Bu's house, and was looked back by many people along the way.

.Because Gu Chenxing is so beautiful.

    The sophistication and temperament make people stop frequently.

    A little girl whispered to her companion: "Hey, look at that boy, won't he be a little star?"

    "Look at it, it looks like oh, but I don't know it!"

    "Maybe it's the eighteenth line."

    "I feel that he is so handsome that he will be popular in the future."

    "Take a few quick pictures."

    "Okay..." The two little girls secretly pointed the phone at Gu Chenxing and pressed the shutter.

    Gu Chenxing turned his head, just in time for the little girl to press the shutter: "Hey, he looked this way! He smiled!"

    Gu Chenxing smiled at the little girl, he doesn't care about these Gu Chenxing, the little girls have no malice, and he will indeed enter the entertainment circle in the future and be exposed to the public's eyes.

.Gu Chenxing walked into the pet shop alone to choose toys for Xiao Jinlong.

    There are many styles of pet supplies and toys in the pet store, and it is difficult for Gu Chenxing to choose them.

    In the end, Gu Chenxing chose a large cat litter, a ball of wool, a molar stick, and even a pink bow.

    There are also hair removers and more.

    Finally, Gu Chenxing went to the market to buy soybeans again, and went home with a lot of things.

    It was only nine o'clock in the morning when he got home. Gu Chenxing soaked the soybeans, thinking that when the little golden dragon came over at night, he could make tofu.

    Tofu is rich in protein, Xiao Jinlong should be able to eat it, even if it doesn't eat it, it can also eat the minced meat inside!

    Gu Chenxing put the large cat litter box in the corner of his room, and put the wool ball in a prominent place on the bed, waiting eagerly for Little Jinlong to come back.

.Sure enough, at night, the little golden dragon appeared outside the window again.

    When the young golden pterosaur stretched its wings and flew towards Gu Chenxing's balcony, Gu Chenxing was sitting in front of the desk with his hands on his chin, looking at the sky.

    Seeing Gu Chenxing like this, Bai Jian felt a little guilty for no reason.

    Gu Chenxing woke up this morning and didn't see himself, he must be very sad.

    But no way, he also has important things to do.

    Gu Chenxing saw the little golden dragon flying, and his eyes glowed with happiness.

    The more Gu Chenxing was like this, the more guilty Bai Jian felt.

    Gu Chenxing stood up and quickly opened the balcony door.

    Little Jinlong jumped in with outstretched wings, and saw the cat litter in the corner:  …

    Xiao Jinlong habitually flew to the bed, and saw the wool ball and the molar stick on the bed: ...

.Xiao Jinlong's head is full of black lines, but his heart is very complicated. These should be bought by Gu Chenxing and want to keep his own toys.

    Gu Chenxing threw the wool ball to Xiao Jinlong: "For you! Do you like it?"