Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing, whose face was like a strawberry, the more he looked, the more cute he became. As a mermaid, he wanted to eat fish.

    However, Bai Jian's face was expressionless, he called the waiter over and ordered a few more dishes.

    The waiter recorded all the dishes: "Is there anything else you need? Sir?"

    "Yes." Bai Jian pointed to the dessert section at the back, and ordered fresh milk, milk papaya, and sugar strawberries.

.Gu Chenxing was surprised, how did Bai Jian find out? !

    Also, that sugar strawberry just took a second look!

    But he remembered it all!

    The waiter bowed to the two of them: "Please wait a moment, the food will be served soon."

    The waiter left, and only Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian were left. Gu Chenxing couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. He wanted to find some topics, but he didn't know what to say.

    Gu Chenxing moved his eyes quietly and looked at the man opposite him. Looking at it this way, he couldn't see any signs of disability, no decadence, no depression, and no pessimism and disappointment.

    It seems that disability doesn't matter to him because he's a strong man who can ignore it.

.But Gu Chenxing, who is a medicine peach demon, has contacted many patients on earth, and he knows the fact that disability is difficult for a person to overcome.

    Bai Jian's psychology is very strong.

    in various senses.

    Bai Jian's coat was hanging on a shelf next to him, wearing only a black shirt.

    The shirt is very slim, and outlines the muscular lines of Bai Jian's arms and broad shoulders.

    Bai Jian's silver-gray eyes are very deep, as if sucking in the surrounding cosmic galaxies, making everything around him dim.

    Bai Jian felt that Gu Chenxing was looking at himself quietly, trying his best to restrain his aura, so as not to frighten the little mermaid on the opposite side.

    It seems that it does have some effect.

    Not only did the little mermaid not get nervous as soon as he touched him, as he did when he was on the star car, but he looked at himself for a long time with the courage.

.Are you satisfied? At this time, Bai Jian was also a little clueless, and suddenly wanted to find out what Gu Chenxing was thinking.

    Just when neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere gradually subsided, the waiter put the milk products on first.

    Bai Jian asked the waiter to put the milk cup and papaya milk in front of Gu Chenxing, Gu Chenxing whispered to Bai Jian, "Thank you."

    Gu Chenxing maintained his etiquette on the surface, but in fact stared at the milk on the table.

    Ahhh I want to drink!

    Also loves milk the most on earth!

    Whether in the world where nutrition bars are prevalent, or in this world where nutritional supplements are prevalent, milk is a luxury!

    The waiter served another medium-rare fried steak. Bai Jian took the steak and divided it into two parts. One of them was cut into pieces and pushed in front of Gu Chenxing: "Eat it."

.The little guy had been holding back without drinking milk just now, just waiting for the food to be served, he must have been suffocated.

    Gu Chenxing waited for Bai Jian's words: "Then I started?"

    Bai Jian's eyes softened.

    Gu Chenxing was stunned for a moment, he couldn't describe the feeling in his heart now, those sharp silver-gray eyes suddenly became so soft, it was a fatal romantic feeling.

    Gu Chenxing rubbed his eyes, it must be an illusion.

    How could a powerful person like Bai Jian show such a look.

    do not care! Gu Chenxing wanted to drink milk for a long time, but it was too rude to eat and drink alone.

    So both of them started, and Bai Jian put a piece of steak into his mouth, his movements neat, but with an indescribable elegance.

    It's a habit developed over the years.

.While the two were eating, they were thinking about things in different ways.

    After almost eating, the two of them said at the same time, "I..."

    Both of them were stunned for a moment, and Bai Jian said, "You speak first."

    "Mr. Bai, you say it first." Gu Chenxing shook his head. In fact, he still hadn't figured out how to say what he wanted to say.

    "Okay." Bai Jian said, "I want to talk to you about your father."

    "My father?" Gu Chenxing was stunned, "By the way, Mr. Bai, how did you know that I was in the Bu family, not the Gu family?"

    "I know something about what happened in your house." Bai Jian looked at Gu Chenxing and said.

    "Really... let Mr. Bo see a joke." Gu Chenxing tried his best to tug at the corner of his mouth.

.Gu Chenxing's left hand clenched and loosened on his leg, and suddenly he cared about Bai Jian's thoughts. Father Gu Haiping's lover and illegitimate son entered the house. Such an embarrassing thing, I don't know what Bai Jian would think.

    "If your father wants a divorce, I can recommend him a lawyer." Bai Jian's tone was a little serious.

    "Lawyer?" Gu Chenxing was stunned at first, then his eyes lit up, the lawyer recommended by Bai Jian must not be in the pool!

    Isn't that the purpose of his marriage with Baijian? I hope Bai Jian can help him and help the Bu family get out of the Gu family's quagmire.

    Thinking of this, Gu Chenxing felt more guilty about Bai Jian.

    "Yes, lawyer." Bai Jian explained, "He is my company's legal counsel and my friend."

    "Thank you so much." Gu Chenxing smiled sincerely and did not shirk.

.Gu Chenxing thought, let him compensate Bai Jian in other ways... For example, if Bai Jian can attack, he must be obedient... Although I heard that the mermaid will be very painful for the first time, but... In order to compensate Bai Jian, he There will be no struggle.

    The author has something to say: woo woo, I like the darling little star! what about you?

    Continue to give out red packets! ! !

    Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-02-11 20:55:26~2020-02-12 20:27:44~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Yu Zila 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 Celer;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Autumn Wind Falling Shadow; 4 bottles of Yu Zila; 1 bottle of Gengchen Qiuyu;

.Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!